• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crt for MHX/MHXX

A little crt for mhx/mhxx

In first her base AP/DC should change to be planetary same for MhX alter.

It was directly stated by mhx alter that the two could destroy planets when fighting.

Can break out of narration

Mhxx her should get the same AP than Space ishtar having fight and "beat" her one time in the past.

She should have sealing too as she have sealed all BB authority.

Agreed with sealing. Don't know how the wiki handles off screen fights when it comes to scaling but since it's just ap and dura we are talking about I think it should be fine. So Yeah agree with both

Edit:you added more stuff I see agreed with those too and breaking out narration should be fourth wall breaking or awareness I think

Planet Level stuff is likely just referring to their ServantVerse selves I think. I don't think it should scale to their Servant selves. Speaking of, maybe we should have Servantverse keys for them. Although a Timeframe isn't given as well, just an over the course of the mission.

Agree with Narration stuff, MHX is more of a gag character so it makes sense she'd get 4th Wall Breaking.

Again, this seems to more scale to ServantVerse version or something. Although this specific Space Ishtar is scaling to Servant Gilgamesh anyways. We may get more information on this when the Saber Wars II event hits the NA server.

Sealing is super notable and should be noted that MHXX actually seals TWO Authorities here, not just one as BB had two authorities during that summer event.

Planet Level stuff is likely just referring to their ServantVerse selves I think. I don't think it should scale to their Servant selves. Speaking of, maybe we should have Servantverse keys for them. Although a Timeframe isn't given as well, just an over the course of the mission.

Agree with Narration stuff, MHX is more of a gag character so it makes sense she'd get 4th Wall Breaking.

Again, this seems to more scale to ServantVerse version or something. Although this specific Space Ishtar is scaling to Servant Gilgamesh anyways. We may get more information on this when the Saber Wars II event hits the NA server.

Sealing is super notable and should be noted that MHXX actually seals TWO Authorities here, not just one as BB had two authorities during that summer event.
Servantverse are their servantself, they are the exact being, mhx is just litteraly her teleporting from her universe to see us, same for mhxx

Even whitout this quote mhxx as many quote about destroying galaxies, in her profile and in summer.

If she has better feats as her ServantVerse self than her main Universe self, then I don't see why they shouldn't be counted separately. MHX and MHXA scaling to Planet Level would be inconsistent with how they currently are at 6-C. They fight (and notably lose to) various servants. There's also the whole timeframe isn't given nor is a method. I disagree with their FGO Universe selves scaling to 5-B or over normal servants.

Actually of note, we don't seem to have a page for MHXX. The Galaxy stuff also seems to be an NP not used in FGO. Though her normal NP is specifically Planet Level.

If she has better feats as her ServantVerse self than her main Universe self, then I don't see why they shouldn't be counted separately. MHX and MHXA scaling to Planet Level would be inconsistent with how they currently are at 6-C. They fight (and notably lose to) various servants. There's also the whole timeframe isn't given nor is a method. I disagree with their FGO Universe selves scaling to 5-B or over normal servants.

Actually of note, we don't seem to have a page for MHXX. The Galaxy stuff also seems to be an NP not used in FGO. Though her normal NP is specifically Planet Level.
Why it should be counted as separately when they are exactly the same being with 0 difference, it doesn't exist a main universe self how it's hard to understand?? Like Mhx alter litteraly tell it from the room of master ...

They are 6-C just because scalling servant not by their own feat, mhx only lose to saber shiki, mhx alter never fight really at full power, and mhxx never losed a fight so from who they have lose + they will be like this tier only with their np

The method is like litteraly their NP. + Her profile mention the ability to destroy planet too

One more time it doesn't exist a fgo selve stop inventing version of people pls mhx in fgo is litteraly servantuniverse that just teleport herself.

The galaxy stuff is like litteraly in her profile for her NP.....

Last edited:
MHX struggles to fight Medb, Quetz, and other servants in Summer 2. MHXA doesn't show up often tbh. MHXX loses to the Summer 3 servants a lot, like twice a time loop. And then she goes on to lose to them all one more time.

Can you show the Planet Busting statement in the profile? If so then yeah I agree they should be 5-B via NP.

I'm saying there isn't a VSBattle Wiki profile of MHXX. And the Galaxy Busting NP isn't her main NP she uses is what I was saying there. The NP we see in game is Planet Level.

I'm not going to bother with the ServantVerse stuff anymore. But can you provide scans to prove that the ServantVerse selves are the exact same?

MHX struggles to fight Medb, Quetz, and other servants in Summer 2. MHXA doesn't show up often tbh. MHXX loses to the Summer 3 servants a lot, like twice a time loop. And then she goes on to lose to them all one more time.

Can you show the Planet Busting statement in the profile? If so then yeah I agree they should be 5-B via NP.

I'm saying there isn't a VSBattle Wiki profile of MHXX. And the Galaxy Busting NP isn't her main NP she uses is what I was saying there. The NP we see in game is Planet Level.

I'm not going to bother with the ServantVerse stuff anymore. But can you provide scans to prove that the ServantVerse selves are the exact same?
Mhx have like just played in summer 2, for mhxx to who she have lost? I mean she just litteraly destroy BB when nobody could face her.

For the statement:

Galactic Meteor Sword (C Rank): A power given to the Saber that can destroy even stars. Also known as the sword that absolutely kills Sabers.

And here i mean it's like the basic plot of saber wars and all even she go? She use her spaceship to come.

her spaceship, Dun Stallion II, which she uses to travel through space and to the timeline where Fate/Grand Order takes place in.

MHXX lost to almost the entire Summer 3 cast, except Medb and BB. I believe in the first fight it was Ushi, Jalter, and Robin. And then the second fight adds Leonidas. The fight you recruit her in also has Summer Nobu and Ibaraki. The final fight she shows up and seals BB's powers and that's it. Summer Jeanne also may have fought her at some point, but I don't think they ever interact thinking back.

So star level MHX then? Because that's a skill.

It's been a while since Saber Wars tbf.

MHXX lost to almost the entire Summer 3 cast, except Medb and BB. I believe in the first fight it was Ushi, Jalter, and Robin. And then the second fight adds Leonidas. The fight you recruit her in also has Summer Nobu and Ibaraki. The final fight she shows up and seals BB's powers and that's it. Summer Jeanne also may have fought her at some point, but I don't think they ever interact thinking back.

So star level MHX then? Because that's a skill.

It's been a while since Saber Wars tbf.
For summer nobu and Ibaraki, summer nobu litteraly fear her power and recruit her because she much powerful than them... I mean i'm pretty sure that all the "lose" that mhxx had was only gameplay lose and not story lose....

And she not only seal BB she wanted to kill her in first

The skill is about her sword which is her NP

They do damage to MHXX later in the story though. In one of the later loops I believe.

MHX also loses to Musashi. As well as she and MHXAlter lose in the second Guda, but well ... I don't think that counts as Guda particles are weird.

They do damage to MHXX later in the story though. In one of the later loops I believe.

MHX also loses to Musashi. As well as she and MHXAlter lose in the second Guda, but well ... I don't think that counts as Guda particles are weird.
Doesn't she lose after she fought Pele? Because it's tell she was weakened after that fight where she defeated Pele

No she loses before Ritsuka recruits her. That's how they identify her as MHX because they damage her armor and see her face. It swaps to her second ascension too

I agree with this, though I think would have be better to wait until Saber Wars II since it's so near, but anyways, giving my input, there are characters who are leagues above other but when fighting characters of lower tier don't use all their power, like Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer, The Sentry, so the fact that they don't instantly destroy everyone and the planet isn't a anti feat for their planetary/universal/galaxy stuff.

Futher more, most of her loses are for comic reasons like the first two

I would search the other to confirm what happened, but need to work so don't have the time for it.

But before I go, just to ask, why loses against Musashi is a anti feat when Musashi is super haxxed and can arm tier 1 things with her shit? And in the Guda Guda I think I remember she was convinced with food, could be wrong though.

Quotes about MHXX's Noble Phantasm from Summer 3. I believe it is indicated that the planet level and above is for the NP and not base.

Heroine XXOh man, this feels even better than I'd imagined... Swimsuits by the seaside... I knew this was going to be fun!
Heroine XXStill, I have my own pride as a Foreigner!
You won't tempt me away from my duties that easily!
Heroine XXThat's all for now! I'm heading back to wait for my true target to show on the morning of the seventh day!
Heroine XXFarewell, Nitwit Nobbu! Farewell, Master of Earth!
Heroine XXNext time, I'll bring in my beloved ship stationed outside satellite orbit range, the Death Saber!
NarrationThis Just In: Heroine X's Du Stallion II Destroyed!
By the Evil Goddess of Justice! Oh the Humanity!
Heroine XXI'll be using my Anti-Planet Noble Phantasm to wipe ServantFes off the map. If you don't want to get vaporized along with it, I'd get out of this Singularity while you still can!

Heroine XXGrr... Purging Armor Set 1! This is nothing compared to all the overtime I've had to put in!
Oda NobunagaNow's our chance to get ready!
...Hm?
Oda NobunagaWhat's with that strange pose, XX?
Oda NobunagaAnd why are you all the way up there?
Heroine XXI'm putting a hundred percent into this battle.
No, MORE than that!
Choices
  • Math doesn't work like that!
Heroine XXI'm going to erect a pillar of light right here!
Heroine XXMy Rhongomyniad is the flight of stairs pointing the way to the literal end of the universe!
Heroine XXBy releasing it, it will paradoxically indicate that this is indeed the end of the universe!
Heroine XXMore specifically, this area will start to look more like an event horizon, and from there, I'll be able to wipe it and the Singularity out all at once!

Heroine XXThat's enough, you goddamn Foreigner!
Who the hell even likes cosmic horrors anyway!?
Heroine XXEveryone knows SF is the best genre of all time!
Now, I'm gonna show you why!
Heroine XXShine bright, my galactic spear! Seal this evil god away, and bring order to this universe!
BBHuh!? That ridiculously bright light...!
Is that cosmic ether!?
BBYou were supposed to just be a joke character!!!
How'd you end up with a weapon to kill evil gods!?
Heroine XXI said I was a Foreigner Hunter! Not my fault you wouldn't listen! Now, my double-sided spear, unleash your nebula!
Heroine XXGet ready for the true power of a heroine!
The power of paid leeeave!

Description of Noble Phantasm:
『Etherspace, Yet Lawful』
NP Type: Anti-Personnel
Range: 9 - 99

The Servant Universe Is the Cosmos.
Depending on her mood, she will shout either "Twinmyniad Disaster" or "Double X Dynamic," but this Noble Phantasm's True Name is "Etherspace, Yet Lawful." The True Name represents and mirrors the Rhongomyniad that protects the laws of space. The Rhongomyniad LR's safety limiters are removed, and it devastates Sabers by increasing its output. It'll blow its target up, planet and all.

She rejects the notion of a right to remain silent or a right to an attorney, because she is the voice of judgment. This is a useful Noble Phantasm that is not only a Special Attack against Foreigners, but also against Sabers.

that not used in fgo part is refer to it's not used in gameplay, she have it and can use it in story, just like how Karna didn't have his armour gameplay wise, but he uses in story.

Isn't the planet treated as Low 1-C tho? It makes a lot more sense for her NPs to be this tier, given their descriptions and what they are used for.

Isn't the planet treated as Low 1-C tho? It makes a lot more sense for her NPs to be this tier, given their descriptions and what they are used for.
All planets have a system similar to Eath that make them tier 1? If thats the case then yeah, but because I'm not sure if that's the case I feel like the safest option is make their planet buster tier 5.

Mhxx will get the low 1-C anyways because scalling to space ishtar
In the case of MHXX wouldn't she scale to summer BB (which in practical effect don't change the tier 1 stuff)? Or MHX and MHXA scale to Space Ishtar? Because I don't know how Saber Wars II develop and how they defeat her I'm not sure if they would scale to tier 1 things.

She also kills Outer Gods as a job, and those have pretty clear higher D stuff.

In the case of MHXX wouldn't she scale to summer BB (which in practical effect don't change the tier 1 stuff)? Or MHX and MHXA scale to Space Ishtar? Because I don't know how Saber Wars II develop and how they defeat her I'm not sure if they would scale to tier 1 things.
Mhx destroyed the temple of Space ishtar yes but it's accepted as negation durability + range and not AP.

Mhxa doesn't have do anything in the battle she just have do a loop time after space ishtar killed everyone.

She also kills Outer Gods as a job, and those have pretty clear higher D stuff.
I mean, MHXX obviously scale to tier 1, I was talking more about normal MHX and MHXA.
Mhx destroyed the temple of Space ishtar yes but it's accepted as negation durability + range and not AP.

Mhxa doesn't have do anything in the battle she just have do a loop time after space ishtar killed everyone.
So MHX and MHXA would only scale to their planet buster things no? Which mean only tier 5 under the assumption that they can destroy planets without the tier 1 stuff of Earth.

I mean, MHXX obviously scale to tier 1, I was talking more about normal MHX and MHXA.

So MHX and MHXA would only scale to their planet buster things no? Which mean only tier 5 under the assumption that they can destroy planets without the tier 1 stuff of Earth.
Mhxa have her infinity gautlet that give her unknow rating tho but as it can work on space ishtar it should be low 1-C hax

Why are you making a CRT for a character with no profile yet? Come on man.

It's also explained in Saber Wars II that Ether exists everywhere in the universe in the Servantverse, so MHX and Ecchan should have unique keys for their counterparts there. But that's for another day, I'll be releasing a CRT for that (and more) soon.

Why are you making a CRT for a character with no profile yet? Come on man.

It's also explained in Saber Wars II that Ether exists everywhere in the universe in the Servantverse, so MHX and Ecchan should have unique keys for their counterparts there. But that's for another day, I'll be releasing a CRT for that (and more) soon.
I didn't see she hadn't one lol

Back