• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT for all the Chainsaw Men

🐕‍🦺 Having read the manga I'm fine with the additions, although some qualms arise with how contextually we know devils to resurrect when they are killed anyway - just on Earth or in Hell depending on where they died, which begs the question as to how Pochita ended up on Earth in the first place had they had the ability to revive at any time without that stipulation. Do we have any sensible explanation for that?

Other than that, I don't really mind it.

He fought against the 4 horsemen, presumably at the same time. I bet one of them had some hax that bypassed his ressurection. As we don't even know what death and famine do yet.

We've only seen War. We don't know the abilities of pestilence, death, or famine. And it's unlikely Chainsaw Man would even be able to fight Death, given how much fear Death has across the world, it should logically be an absurdly powerful Devil.

We've only seen War. We don't know the abilities of pestilence, death, or famine. And it's unlikely Chainsaw Man would even be able to fight Death, given how much fear Death has across the world, it should logically be an absurdly powerful Devil.
I think since chainsaw man is apparently the “devil which devils fear most” he I guess stimulates more fear in hell. Considering the death devil needed the help of 5 other very powerful devils to actually render him to a near death state.

Plus Makima thinks Chainsaw Man could just wipe death from existence so he really do be the most op devil ig

Probably has some mega weird hax though considering the freaky things the Darkness devil can do.

Recent manga chapters seem to have revealed Death, granted they referred to War as their little sister and flaunted their ability to resurrect another (control over life and death, in essence) which wouldn't contextually make sense as a famine trait.

Also something something Makima is Conquest something something.

I really don't think it makes sense that Chainsaw Man would be as powerful as the Death Devil, given it logically should be the most powerful Devil in existence given Death literally is the fear of fears nearly every human in existence has.

Also something something Makima is Conquest something something.
People were saying control and conquest could mean the same thing and that one scene where she summons rats and pigeons is also a reference to pestilence. That and she has the same eyes as the other horsemen, wich might be a trait.

I really don't think it makes sense that Chainsaw Man would be as powerful as the Death Devil, given it logically should be the most powerful Devil in existence given Death literally is the fear of fears nearly every human in existence has.
Neither do I but I think I have a theory as to why it is.

Devils die they reincarnate on earth then they die and reincarnate as devils again. At that point there would really be no fear of death for a devil right cause it’s a never ending cycle.

Except for Chainsaw Man. Cause Chainsaw Man can kill you despite being a devil. But he doesn’t just kill a devil, he like….really kills a devil if he eats them. The idea of your concept being erased would probably be akin to “death” for devils but only worse.

Which is why Chainsaw Man is probably stronger than death….for some reason.

Also, Chainsaw man is technically what the Death devil is for humans, but to other devils, since his ability is presumably the only thing so far that can not only keep them dead permanently and get past the respawning immortality.

Death devil should still be stronger back then, as he would probably be feared in hell for his power, even if death does not actually exist for them. At this current point in the manga they probably neg him, since he lost the OP hero of hell form due to being loved if not worshipped by humans.

since he lost the OP hero of hell form due to being loved if not worshipped by humans.
I mean, Denji has pretty much washed every Devil he's gone up against after this, including those like the Justice Devil, so I doubt he's as nerfed as one may think.

I said I was fine with the changes, I just have minor qualms with the resurrection based on what I said. But I suppose you could argue that the way it's talked about others it from the resurrection devils already have.
Okay. I'll apply this to the profile when I get home, then, unless someone else does it for me.

🐕‍🦺 Having read the manga I'm fine with the additions, although some qualms arise with how contextually we know devils to resurrect when they are killed anyway - just on Earth or in Hell depending on where they died, which begs the question as to how Pochita ended up on Earth in the first place had they had the ability to revive at any time without that stipulation. Do we have any sensible explanation for that?

Other than that, I don't really mind it.
Makima did say he basically vanished into thin air at the climax of the fight, so I'd guess he somehow fled or was BFR'd to Earth

I thought it was extremely implied that the chainsaw devil devoured oblivion devil (or some similar devil) with the whole thing of other devils wanting to consume his heart to be able to erase concepts.

Last edited:
Neither do I but I think I have a theory as to why it is.

Devils die they reincarnate on earth then they die and reincarnate as devils again. At that point there would really be no fear of death for a devil right cause it’s a never ending cycle.

Except for Chainsaw Man. Cause Chainsaw Man can kill you despite being a devil. But he doesn’t just kill a devil, he like….really kills a devil if he eats them. The idea of your concept being erased would probably be akin to “death” for devils but only worse.

Which is why Chainsaw Man is probably stronger than death….for some reason.
Devils do fear "Death" tho. Just look at the Zombie and bat devil they were scared shitless at CSM

What changes to whose profiles in specific

Denji gets type 4 immortality and a 7-C+ upgrade. Is that it?

Changes include: Type 4 Immortality for Denji's Chainsaw Devil key, and a LS upgrade based on the calc to his Hybrid key and Chainsaw Devil key.

I've applied the changes

To begin with why this mf commenting about speed in a thread that has NOTHING to do with speed scaling.

All but Gun devil are peak human speed at best.
kiryu-slapping.gif

I've applied the changes
Limited Fire Manipulation should be changed to limited Heat Manipulation

Back