• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT for all the Chainsaw Men

big agree since its my calc and its accepted by 2 CGM's and that's fine if that's to be taken literal and since I read past the eternity fight I'm inclined to agree either way

Agree with both. There's also a saying from Makima that further supports what Yoru said, and their words should be taken as certainty, as the 4 horsemen all fought the chainsaw devil.
Just not sure if it would be unlimited self ressurection as opposed to Type 4

Immortality Type 4 or Resurrection works, in the end it's the same result.

Found the panel with Makima further confirming this. (Chapter 84, page 7)
LgetYo2EMeD3DILZ2zpJRwI3TmpAM9Gd8tn0XT7Il8GblDPpXsQBbg4IVljJzEEzzi6oa3_AVufriiHajxtrHlDX.jpg

Agreed, though it should probably be elaborated upon on the profile exactly what it entails, obviously.
You could also wank that LS feat by factoring in the fact he not just lifted it, but tossed it.

Blocked and removed from my Myspace's top 10 friend list.

Imagine if Jason was real, but instead of being hidden in crystal lake hunting horny teenagers he was constantly killing hundreds of people wherever he went, no force in the world could stop him or keep him down and every now and then he randomly ate a human and that human was erased from history.
That's what Chainsaw man is to the devils.

Imagine if Jason was real, but instead of being hidden in crystal lake hunting horny teenagers he was constantly killing hundreds of people wherever he went, no force in the world could stop him or keep him down and every now and then he randomly ate a human and that human was erased from history.
🗿time was spent typing this

Simply says
"Doomguy but now he is a demon too"

The most complete CSM profile with the least amount of missing info is unironically Bucky

Changes seem as legit as can be. Agreed.

Also someone should add refs to Denji's page. Shit's ass.
Also got some wack abilities. Has Immortality Type 3 that's supposed as being better than other Hybrids when it's not really the case, and also causing sparks and heat from his chainsaws is in no way Fire Manipulation lol

Btw, this seems like it could upgrade Chainsaw Devil's range with chains to hundreds of meters, i think. (Chapter 88, page 14-16)
FFpqYMh5d6wxNxjeORs1dzmAadtxQN2HbMnbgfy5Xdg0hCCFJthrCdKDtVt4GV9V1-pNfKqXgFhm72t31RmEUMoA.jpg

nsG3wFqcr569_hqzL-sdsC5Sb5CjwWFPISS5V9a2VQpTdtOiAd-J00Mdlc1BaCBmnzQYrl3IqXfr4oRinhByZ-q9.jpg

Btw, this seems like it could upgrade Chainsaw Devil's range with chains to hundreds of meters, i think. (Chapter 88, page 14-16)
FFpqYMh5d6wxNxjeORs1dzmAadtxQN2HbMnbgfy5Xdg0hCCFJthrCdKDtVt4GV9V1-pNfKqXgFhm72t31RmEUMoA.jpg

nsG3wFqcr569_hqzL-sdsC5Sb5CjwWFPISS5V9a2VQpTdtOiAd-J00Mdlc1BaCBmnzQYrl3IqXfr4oRinhByZ-q9.jpg
Man I can't lie I really don't feel like editing this into the OP.

Honestly given that Jason is constantly misremembered as having used a chainsaw, Friday The 13th might have contributed a fear boost to Pochita and given him some of the weird unique abilities he has, including his ability to just get back up after being killed

Just listing shit that could be useful later. idk if the distance needs to be calced or if the images alone can net an upgrade.
Now that i think about it might also be as speed feat, considering he yanks them towards himself with enough speed to statue himself falling with atmospheric reentry.

Just listing shit that could be useful later. idk if the distance needs to be calced or if the images alone can net an upgrade.
The distance does seem very obscured, so you can't really tell from just that shot of Pochita in the air.

Honestly given that Jason is constantly misremembered as having used a chainsaw, Friday The 13th might have contributed a fear boost to Pochita and given him some of the weird unique abilities he has, including his ability to just get back up after being killed
That 1st bag he used to wear on his head probably led to people who never watched chainsaw massacre or friday the 13th to mistake Jason for Leatherface and vice versa.

That 1st bag he used to wear on his head probably led to people who never watched chainsaw massacre or friday the 13th to mistake Jason for Leatherface and vice versa.
The Hockey Mask and Chainsaw page on TVTropes pretty much says that's exactly what happened. Also helps Pochita's power level that TCM was basically the granddaddy of "based on a true story" horror and also just genuinely terrifying on its own merits, meaning fear of chainsaws probably spiked after it came out. This is headcanon but if Pochita got an insane power-up from that then that means he likely killed and ate the Nuke Devil sometime in the mid to late 70s, when it would've been at its strongest.

You know what, knowing Fujimoto and his boundless love for american movies (specially terror) i wouldn't be surprised if that's eventually included in the story at some point.

You know what, knowing Fujimoto and his boundless love for american movies (specially terror) i wouldn't be surprised if that's eventually included in the story at some point.
Also Pochita was probably at least decently powerful from the get-go since the chainsaw was first invented as a medical saw in the early 1800's, when things like sanitary surgical instruments and anesthesia were basically fairy tales 💀

Also something worth mentioning is a missing weakness on Makima's page. People with sufficient willpower and/or experiencing a surge of emotion can temporarily break her control over them, such as Power disobeying her order to give up Denji or Angel attacking her after he remembered his village and she enslaved Aki. Her control also won't take hold on anyone she considers equal or superior to herself, such as Pochita and Darkness Devil.

Back