• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT and Calc Request Process Questions

I've got the go ahead to write up an CRT for the Riordanverse regarding the verses speed, but I'm not sure exactly how I should handle it.

I'm trying to get a bunch of pages reformatted, specifically for them to specify which speed is being referenced. Currently they just have a single category for speed with a single tier under it, e.g.: Speed: High Hypersonic, instead of specifying whether that tier is for travel, reaction or combat speed.

Now usually if all three are the same there would be no need to differentiate them but in this case they're widely different. In this case the speed being referenced in the profiles is combat speed.

However, because the feats for travel speed haven't be calculated or approved I can't ask for it to be changed without first getting the calcs approved.

Do I just get the feats calculated and approved first before posting the CRT and motion for the calcs to be added or just ask if the format change should go through and get the feats calculated, approved and added after as they wouldn't need to be calculated if the format change isn't approved?

What's the correct way of doing this?

Last edited:
Back