• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crono Vs Superman (Post-Flashpoint)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Crono has heat resistance, so superman's heat vision won't do much on him, and Crono has magic, which is one of superman's weakness. Superman can fly, and Crono can't, and there's a possible chance of Crono being immune to the freeze breath since his vigil hat does give him resistence to status ailments, though I'm not sure if being frozen is a status ailment. I think crono would win this, but with high difficulty.

I'd say Crono takes with high difficulty this due to magic, status immunity, and heat resistance.

Chrono takes this, high diff, for a number of reasons.

1. Superman (especially Post-Flashpoint) hardly ever uses Frost Breath anymore, which would really be the primary thing to damage Crono, as he is weak to icy attacks.

2. Crono can utilize magic, something Superman is vulnerable to.

3. Since the speed is eqaulized, Supes has no speed advantage. On top of that, Crono could just use his afterimages to confuse Superman.

4. Crono has heat resistance, so Heat Vision is going to do little or nothing to him.

Crono - 3

Superman - 0

Are you talking about God of Strength Superman???? Because I can't think of any other way New 52 Superman would be 4-B.

Nice to see how the thread lives on; despite being 5 months old. Anyway, actually there was another vote forgotten to be counted.

Crono - 5

Superman - 0

Aand, just realized I didn't give true reasoning. Luminaire and the crit sword should shut Superman down given enough time, along with the massive AoE of Lightning II.

I can't see a way for Superman to win this match. If he gets to close Chrono's (magic) sword cuts (or stabs) him. If he remains in the air Chrono uses his spells and some of Superman's attacks won't work on Chrono.

One more vote to the time traveller swordman

Not trying to, just pointing out that the results have been added a while back and that this thread should be closed.

You do know that not everyone has the time to close threads? Even old threads. It's better off just leaving it the way it is.

Yeah, the thread should be closed, but the outcome might be removed for a couple more reasons. Something about the whole Post-Flashpoint and Post-Crises merging ect. Additionally, it took a long time to notice, but Supes actually has a massive AP advantage no one else new about early on in the thread.

Anyway, thread should be closed yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back