• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crono vs. Kaguya

To make it fairer, should I add another opponent to team with Kaguya, like Madara or Obito?

Alright then... Crono (and Marle if it's too much alone) vs. Naruto verse. I wanna see how strong my man Crono is.

Well... I was trying to show a bit of courtesy, I don't like saying rolfstomp lol( although it really is in this case)

Kaguya has hax

• With Underworld Slope, Kaguya can form rifts within the fabric of space which allows her to instantaneously transport herself to different locations. Kaguya also has All-Killing Ashbone, where Kaguya can shoot out bones which turn any organic matter they touch into ash, Kaguya can also use them as swords. By shooting an Ash-Bone into an Underworld Slope portal, Kaguya has an instant GG.
  • Kaguya could also just teleport Crono into space, with Underworld Slope, can Crono survive in space?

She needs to think to teleport and then preform the teleportation, something she can't do by the time Crono kills her.

The key word there is "in time", Kaguya can still be incapacitated long enough to call Crono the winner.

Crono is a solid 5B character possessing relativistic speed, this should clearly go to Crono as Kaguya isn't fast enough to react to his movement.

Edit: Well it seems Cronos is 5A actually...

She wasn't killed... She was sealed with the Six Paths Yin & Yang seals

I'l re-iterate myself, because links were broken

Kaguya is the Jyuubi, a Bijuu. Bijuu cannot actually be killed, if they or their jinchüriki die, their chakra will re-coalesce in time (1), (2)

Kaguya is not made of matter, she is made of chakra, when Kaguya is damaged , she loses physical form, and turns into a blob of chakra. As a blob of chakra, nothing can really touch Kaguya, because it would just get absorbed (1)

Lol, im not saying Kaguya cant be beat...

You'd need something like, reality warping, immortal killing, time-travel, or high level sealing, to beat Kaguya

Hmm,

• I agree that if Crono managed to destroy Kaguya, it would count as a win for Crono, even though Kaguya would come back
  • I don't understand how de-stabilizing Kaguya would count as a win for Crono

Lol what, Kaguya's de-stabilized form simply loses human form, and turns into living chakra. Kaguya cannot control her rampaging actions in this form, but she can still fight...

Back