• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crocodile vs Slowking

The slowpoke family is slow because they want to move slowly, not because they are impaired. Equalizing speed wont make Slowking do something OoC.

2-0

it would remove his only weak point in this fight so now he could just throw out ranged moves aganist crocodile who could not consistently dodge them because his speed would be too low.

Speed: Below average human Speed: High hypersonic

thats a pretty big difference. slowpoke stomps if speed is equal and crocodile high diffs if speed is regular.

Did you even read Slowpoke's profile? Below average human with relativistic reflexes and combat speed. Lol

Equalized speed makes it so that Croc can hurt Slowking. Without it Slowking blitzes with psychic powers and stuff.

i did read the page. if speed is equal, since slow king has better attacks, is stronger, and crocodile is weak to water, it seems like he has no advantages in this fight so slowking would win.

drite i'd love to talk more about how that fight would play out but i already made the mistake of going off topic and bringing up the fight without speed being equal. if its cool with pachi2 i would really like to understand why people say that cause i am open to being wrong

Because Slowkings reflexes are Relativistic+, meaning that he can attack and dodge things on these levels, while Croc Boi is High Hypersonic, way lower than what Slowking can react and attack

KobsterHope07 said:
As for Rain Dance, I don't know if that will be affected as it was heavily implied that Crocodile was able to hold back the rain from Alabasta.
That was because of the rain powder not him lmao

@Ponkpunk - Regarding that point from Kobster, it could be from the fact that it was highly suspicious that the moment that Crocodile gets knocked out, it all of sudden starts raining in Alabasta for the first time in 3 years iirc. And this is after the machine that could have created the rain was captured by the Marines and Smoker is the type of man not to use illegal things even if it would bring happiness.

It is up to interpretation whether it was the result of Crocodile being defeated by Luffy thus releasing his hold on the weather, the Dance Powder being used regardless of what Smoker said, or just a really, really cool way of showing the defeat of a main antagonist.

I'm pretty sure it was just a really cool way, but I guess you could interpret it that way, maybe? But it was basically the whole plot of the arc, and it was never really implied he did that, or had the power to, so I'm pretty sure you can't use it as a feat.

Back