• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crocodile versus Ostrich

EightAte8

They/Them
Round 1: Female Crocodile versus Ostrich

Round 2: Male Crocodile versus Ostrich

Who wins?
Ostrich1
The Ostrich

1280px-Saltwater crocodile
The Crocodile

The crocodile's attack speed is too much (If I remember correctly, they can attack so fast that people sometimes don't see them coming); so if the ostrich gets too close, the crocodile just bites one of its legs and the bird is toast.

The crocodile wins for greater weight and having strong enough jaws to break the ostrich's leg. The croc's too low to the ground for the ostrich to effectively kick, and the bird's blows wouldn't be enough to take down the croc quickly enough.

BattleReviews said:
well, ostrich seems to speedblitz on land, but crocodile at water, inconclusive
Speed doesn't really matter in an animal fight; the ostrich might be faster, but its speed alone won't give it any real advantage considering the crocodile's tough enough to take its kicks.

well, actually thats your opinion, speed equalized or not, how is some crocodile going to survive the kick invasions? well, my vote is that bird that cant fly

BattleReviews said:
well, actually thats your opinion, speed equalized or not, how is some crocodile going to survive the kick invasions? well, my vote is that bird that cant fly
Because the croc is more robust than the ostrich and possesses thick scaly skin and osteoderms.

Back