• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would love a blog like that.

Well you guys seem to be the experts, so should we add "likely Immunity to Soul Manipulation (as possibilities who were never born, they likely do not have souls)" or something to Kikai profiles?

You'd need to be able to harm abstracts to harm them in the first place. They are "alive", but not in the conventional way.

@Monarch I mean besides from us WAB guys, and now you Monarch, nobody cares about kikai and critters, only WAB character that gets any love is Golden King.

So don't know if a blog is really necessary it's not like they are high tiered or popular or that many ppl have questions about them. If Qliphoth wants to make a blog though that's fine with me.

Btw Monarch, i am curious what sparked the current interest in kikai?

@Monarch

That's why I said conventionally. Fact of the matter is that they are able to think and do anything. Assuming they don't actually exists violates the most fundamental principle of "I think therefore I am".

At least the interesting thing is I can get stuff about them here easier than me having to go around the web or talk to peeps who know certain stuff about the Masadaverse so...

That said @Celestial: It's not as important rn on my list of priorities here (not compared to Fate and Nanoha atm, to note it), just that it may be good for others to know about the nature of such beings and all that. Well, and also how important those like Gii and Golden King/Rosenkreuz are in terms of their ability to kill such beings. Basically, it may be good to do it but not as is it for me rn so yeah.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Btw Monarch, i am curious what sparked the current interest in kikai?
I'm doing another one of those RPs where you get powers from characters on the wiki

My character's theme was luck. Literally being a possibility appealed to me.

Ay! I was perhaps thinking of doing it more general like adding terms like Cracking Effect and Golden Eyes thing...too bad I don't know much lot on the former and the latters way too vague or have a bunch unknowns with it on them other than what Mary was able to use it with.

(Note: By general, I meant like this)

But sure, knock yourself there dood @CP

We don't even have all of the series translated to even think about an explanation page, only have 3 out so far, pretty sure other concepts are brought up in other series that are important likewise more details on stuff already know, is also probably revealed in untranslated side materials, so a general wab explanation page isn't possible.

Only important stuff i would go over is cracking effect, critters, kikai, which includes their nature and abilities.

Its sad when you're doing it is only to a specific public / place (in this case for Japan) and even know the idiom perfectly you miss some other details, blogs, exclusive content, etc, to help about information. ..

Acceptable enough, yee.

Edit: Ah you used the same image when starting to describe the Critters/Kikais there, m8. Might want to check that out lest you already have.

Also there is the fact that critters are form of deaths/phenomenon.

Critters only exists as possibilities, and are also they are forms of death, bandersnatch being mental death, stone golem being death by incineration etc. Which is why they can literally scatter death.

Kikai on the other hand not only exists as possibilities but they have possibilities as their power, so kikai can manipulate possibilities, manipulating possibilities count as probability manipulation right?

Yup, that's a kikai and critter thing where due to their spatial manipulation evasion is useless.

Well not just spatial manipulation, death manipulation, too it's more like their attacks are two fold, even if you dodge the initial attack, there is a follow up attack.

Sure? It does make sense with the whole evasion is useless bit now that I somewhat remember. I just always assumed the possibilities thing was just merely referring to their state of beings as those that could have been.

If I'm remembering this right again, it's more of the death inducing and space distortion thing that follows after to ensure the Critter/Kikais targets are killed even if that person were to dodge it out of the way, right?

Kikai's powers are the possibilities of suffering, so not just their state of being.

Pretty much.

That part was only referring to the fact that Kikai's power stemmed from their cause of their death, not necessarily describing the nature of their attacks itself. Case on point, Porshion death's were "boiled to death" and "crushed to death", which result in Right Hand of Tearing Flame and Right Hand of the Shattering King respectively, Hence why Lemure Lemure said that Porshion holds 2 powers instead of just 1

Back