• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on infinite earths Novel

so COIE has a novel written by Marv Wolfman(who wrote part of the original comic) in May 2005 to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the same, I'm looking but I can't find anything that says it's non-canon, or canon, can someone help me?

I mean I’ve seen people call the OPM anime canon to the manga for instance due to it pretty closely following the original story and both of them being connected via the audiobooks. So something being an adaptation can work in your favor for canonicity.

I mean I’ve seen people call the OPM anime canon to the manga for instance due to it pretty closely following the original story and both of them being connected via the audiobooks.
People might say that, but we don’t consider the anime to be canon on the site so…

Back