• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm probably gonna fight a losing battle, but **** it I'll go for it. How often does she start off with hax? Sonic leads with AP and one hit is all he needs.

MYHERO said:
I'm probably gonna fight a losing battle, but **** it I'll go for it. How often does she start off with hax? Sonic leads with AP and one hit is all he needs.
I'm pretty sure they do use haxs? I'm not sure

Sonic's also not strong enough to one shot yet. Until a CRT is made the dude's 3x universal as that's what was agreed upon when he was upgraded. Make a CRT or shut up about being hundreds of times universal.

The real cal howard said:
Sonic's also not strong enough to one shot yet. Until a CRT is made the dude's 3x universal as that's what was agreed upon when he was upgraded. Make a CRT or shut up about being hundreds of times universal.
Code:
╠ÂC╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âo╠Ân╠Âi╠Âc╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂA╠Âr╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠Â?╠Â

Sonic still resists Dark Gaia planetary mind hax

And he didn't debunk it, the Voxai mind hax everyone who enters in colony Alpha, but the great emerald protects Sonic's group, the three mind were focusing extra hard to mind hax him and still faleid, also the emeralds amplyfied the power of Voxai Overmind mind hax

The rest were still mind haxed because simply being there mind haxes you, Even when they focused on Sonic he still resisted, and that was only one emerald, Sonic has all seven

Dark Gaia does not have planetary mind hax from what I remember, though I do agree that Sonic resists it.

Wok goes into detail on that too.

The real cal howard said:
Cool it, Cal.

I agree that a CRT needs to be made, but telling them to shut up is immature and childish. You're a damn good staff member. Act like it.

Dark Gaia mind haxes the entire planet at night.

And Wok didn't talk about what I said, entering Colony Alpha already mind haxes you, even when they focused they failed, entering in Colony Alpha you already are afcted by the Voxai Overmind mind hax, it afects the entire planet, you need to colect the emerald to go there

>unpopular

Ehhh not seeing it

But this is going to turn into a shitshow soon if this keeps up so

Let's not

Back