• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creation Trio CRT

Okay. Thanks. Is there anything else left to do here, or should we close this?

Also, @LightinAnt you did an incorrect edit to Arceus's page.

Arceus already has Resistance to Mind Manipulation, it didnt needed to be added. It needed to be upgraded.

If you can't access someone's mind, you can't control it either.

Would destiny bond be some sort of limited fate manip? The whole 'if I die, you die too' makes it seem like that.

Can somebody else here try to correct the inaccurate edits?

Okay. Tell me here when I should lock the profiles again.

Only Arceus, just removing the Mind manip resistance, since he already has it apparently thanks to resisting Telepathy and having Forcefields

Arceus must retain the resistance, being resistant to telepathy would not protect anyone from direct mental control, after all, telepathy is just transmitting thoughts to the target.

@Kukui

Bro, in any case it is empathic manipulation, since Dialga, Palkia and Giratina were never controlled, they always acted under their own will if I remember correctly.

NeoZex6399 said:
@Kukui
Bro, in any case it is empathic manipulation, since Dialga, Palkia and Giratina were never controlled, they always acted under their own will if I remember correctly.
They were controlled, Sheena ordered Dialga to come out of its dimension and save Pikachu and Piplup from the water spout Arceus created. Thats not empathic manipulation, its a direct command.

She also commanded Giratina to not battle with Dialga anymore as well.

Nah, Dialga wasn't being controlled, Sheena just asked for help, due to the situation, and Dialga accepted.

Also Giratina was immune to any telepathy attempt when it was furious.

Arceus still resists Hoopa's mindhax via scaling from Ghris who had a miniscule portion of Arceus' power.

Also resisting mental attacks with a force field doesn't give resistance to mental manipulation, that is like saying that a character with a spell that cancels physical damage is directly resistant to that type of damage. Arceus is resistant to mental manipulation for other reasons.

It's on his profile though.

"Forcefield Creation (Protected by a constant shield that protects it from invasive abilities such as Mind Attacks as well as ordinary attacks, can actively create them itself)"

But only with that description it's implied that by breaking that shield, Arceus would cease to be resistant to mind manipulation, which isn't true, Arceus is resistant with or without a shield.

NeoZex6399 said:
Nah, Dialga wasn't being controlled, Sheena just asked for help, due to the situation, and Dialga accepted.
Also Giratina was immune to any telepathy attempt when it was furious.
Where is this evidence that Dialga voluntarily agreed to help instead of being forced to by Sheena?

And Giratina wasnt immune. While resistant, Sheena was able to momentarily fight back against Giratina's anger. Her hax is still > Giratina's mental resistance.

>Also Sheena having better Mind Manipulation than the Lake trio is... absurd.

Since...when? Unless im missing something, we've always treated Sheena's mind manip to be higher than the Lake Trio and she has the feats to prove it. Damos as well. The Lake Trio have always been at the bottom of the totem pole when it came to the God Tier's mind hax scaling chain.

NeoZex6399 said:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sheena
I have also seen the scene in which Dialga appears in the film, Sheena says directly that her power is to read the hearts of the Pokémon and vice versa, also she affirms that it was Dialga who lent her his power.
Of course Dialga would be lending her power, she'd be controlling him.

This doesnt mean that Dialga suddenly just decided to give Sheena a freebie. What reason would Dialga have to just randomly listen and do what a random human says if he wasnt being controlled? And with Cyrus's whole role in the franchise, it makes no sense for Dialga to willingly do that.

It's not mental control, it's just telepathy, even after transmitting her thoughts to Giratina, Sheena wonders if Giratina will really stop messing with Dialga.

>What reason would Dialga have to just randomly listen and do what a random human says if he wasnt being controlled?

Power of friendship? Dialga never showed signs of being mentally controlled, simply helped Sheena because she implored him, we are also talking about Jewel of Life, common sense is not usually present in this film.

Don't really see how this matters when Arceus has a better feat of mind resistance already.

GyroNutz said:
Don't really see how this matters when Arceus has a better feat of mind resistance already.
Arceus isnt the only one who currently gets the resistance from Sheena's power IIRC, Giratina does as well im pretty sure. So it'd matter in general even if Arceus has a better feat. Besides, Sheena's hax being > the Lake Trios would add to the scaling chain.

>It's not mental control, it's just telepathy, even after transmitting her thoughts to Giratina, Sheena wonders if Giratina will really stop messing with Dialga.

Of course she would. Giratina was calmed down out of nowhere by Ash, which just distracted him. It'd be fair for her to wonder if Giratina's anger for Dialga went away completely.

>Power of friendship?

This is not an excuse, even with all the PIS Jewel of Life has because in order to argue this, you'd need to find another instance where Dialga willingly helps someone else when they request him to, without being controlled by them, and we're never given that. Cyrus? Had to use the Red Chain to control Dialga. Hoopa? Mind control as well. Dialga showed the signs of being controlled by Sheena. She comamnded him to come help her and he came. Even after stopping Arceus's water spout, Dialga stayed by Sheena's side instead of returning to it's home dimension, which wouldnt make sense if Dialga wasnt being controlled by her. Without more evidence on the matter, that's her controlling him.

As much as I hate the amount of PIS from that film....again, Kukui makes sense. Sheena's Mind Manipulation potency is pretty busted for a human character, I'll put it at that, unless she's somehow an actual god herself.

Okay. Have the other edits been done/should I lock the profiles again?

Antvasima said:
Okay. Have the other edits been done/should I lock the profiles again?
One of the things added in was edited incorrectly. The Resistance to Mind hax. Arceus didnt need it to be added to his page as he already has it, he just needs it to be upgraded. Given a different justification in other words.

I can do it if thats fine.

>Clairvoyance and Catoptromancy for Arceus

(Upscaled from Giratina)

>Invisibility for Arceus

(Upscaled from Palkia)

>Antimatter Manipulation for Arceus

(Upscaled from Giratina)

>Morality Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation for Arceus

(Upscaled from Dialga)

>Portal Creation and Energy Projection for the CT and Arceus

>Time Stop for Dialga and Arceus

(obvious reasons)