• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not a very serious question, but browsing through, I've noticed pages for Sylvester The Cat & Bugs, why don't we have a page for Tom/Jerry?

I vaguely remember a feat in which the both of them actually asked their creators for weapons to fight, Lol. They have broken the fourth wall on 3 occassions, as far as I remember.

Tom was a lot of things, from a mad scientist, to a US Navy, to the best athlete in the world(Along with Jerry).

Tom/Jerry were hit by Nuclear Weapons, and just brushed them off.

Probably the third(or second) strongest toonforce-using characters after Popeye & Bugs.

I tried searching for the Page-creation thread, but unfortunately couldn't find it.

Apologies in advance, if I'm doing something wrong.

My guess is, no one had any interest in creating the Tom & Jerry pages. That being said, they'd likely be slapped with an unknown rating anyway due to the nature of their cartoon.

Well, there are actual FTL+ feats, Planet Level Durability & DC feat(s){Only remember one}.

Their hax though, their toonforce is sorta up there on par with Bugs Bunny. They literally demanded God to make them weapons and God had to oblige.

Im not the most knowledgeable on characters like this but im fairly certain that Tom and Jerry's stats would be pretty much the same ad Bugs and Sylvester, with unknown stats due to the nature of their abilities

If you'd ask me, Sylvester's stats aren't close to as good as either Tom or Jerry.

The duo are superior, even in terms of intellect.

Bugs, yea. Their toonforce is pretty much equal.

In on episode, Tom survived flying around space at some extreme speeds and being spun silly, in another, he got executed via guillotine....

@Skod I believe that was in the time when Tom and Jerry was in France along with Nibbles during the time of the French Kings before they became a republic in modern times.

Edit: I am referring to the guillotine part.

Both Tom and Jerry survived falling from incredible heights, travelled from heaven to hell, used a magic ring, fought in space, messed up a lot of stories like the wizard of Oz and etc. Both Tom and Jerry showed to talk and sometimes jerry can gain superhuman strenght when transforming into Monster Jerry.

^

Some more feats include,

> Jerry using a hammer which had multiple hammers, all bigger than the original stored inside it.

> Tom could somewhat change the state of matter of a hammer in the White Mouse. When he's about to hit Jerry with the hammer, he stops, and the hammer seemingly becomes liquid.

> Fly around a lot. Have time manipulation with the ring.

> Can not only survive in space, but can also actually fight there.

> Robin Hood exists in their verse. In some movie, T&J are privileged and smart enough to become Sherlock Holmes's assistant. Includes other fictional stories too.

> Fast enough to do the following : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3xzuvg From 2:00 to 2:15.

> Tom has one powerful digestive system. He has swallowed keys on multiple occasions, and never was impeded by that fact.

Keep in mind now i'm only familiar with the old Tom & Jerry shorts that ran from the 40s to the 60s (with varying writers like Gene Deitch, Chuck Jones, Fred Quimby, etc....) and to a minor extent, Tom & Jerry Kids.

I have little knowledge on the movies, the 70s cartoon, Tom & Jerry Tales, or the new Tom & Jerry show.

But still Tom & Jerry are a pure example of raw toonforce, and i seriously don't think they can be logically examined without headaches. It's an identical case to the Looney Tunes characters.

^ Ahh I see.

The movies are pretty good, imho. Most of the ones I've seen somewhat seem to resemble the older art style.

Yea, just made the thread since Bugs had one.

Back