• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creation ability lacks the Users section

Skalt711

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Did you notice that Creation lacks any user examples and the User section itself at all?

I think that we should add some users after all.

The page itself is pretty poor, which is weird for such a basic and common power in fiction.

Robert Reynolds, I think he is a good example (the best use of his is in Dark Avengers vs Molecule Man).

Momo from My Hero Academia (that's practically her quirck).

Gremmy from Bleach via Visionary.

Hogoromo Otsutsuki via Yin-Yang (Bambutsu-Sozo).

Eru Iluvatar from Tolkienverse.

Michael Demiurgos from Vertigo/DC.

The Chousin from Kami Tenchi.

Snake of the Festival from Shakugan no Shana.

The Mother of Existence from Spawn or even Divine Spawn.

The Dragon from Touhou.

Grand Master Dashi from Xiaolin Showdown.

Hope this helps, you can even put them per category of how potent their abilities are regarding creation.

DMB 1 said:
The page itself is pretty poor, which is weird for such a basic and common power in fiction.
It was supposed to be revised a while ago. Can't remember what happened.

I remember it was proposed to have types 1, 2, 3, 4 to describe it's potency.

Hmmm.

I'll wait for more staff members to give input. Gonna go afk.

Hit me when you'll ge done.

I thought of Rustyrose as well but apparently he doesn't even have creation in his profile...

Andytrenom said:
I thought of Rustyrose as well but apparently he doesn't even have creation in his profile...
A lot of characters don't have creation on their pages.

Back