• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating the verse profile of Sekai Saikyou no Fukushuu on the wikia - Volume 1

First, let's talk about the protagonist's attributes.

Tier:Small Country (destroyed a meteor that shook the entire planet and atmosphere)

The earth, the atmosphere, and the world were shaking.
The outlines of the scorching meteor were much larger than before and were about to completely cover my field of vision. It will drop here in a few tens of seconds.
[“Alter Cure” —– Star, disappear !!]

A light covered the world.

A terrifying roar crushed everything.

The scorching meteor shattered into pieces in the distant sky.

Many small meteorites that were created descended to the ground beyond burning the sky.
(Ch.4-Part 4

Speed: At least Subsonic (moves faster than holy soldiers who are faster than the blink of an eye)
It is true that the movements of the holy knights are faster than the blink of an eye. In that case–

I just have to be faster than them.

I disappeared in an instant.

I grabbed their heads with my hands and smashed them to the ground with great speed.
(Ch.3-Part 2)

Stamina: Limitless (Raze has unlimited magical and life force energy)
In the past, just using "Cure" once depleted my physical strength and vitality. But, now there is none of that.

The demon king possesses inexhaustible magical power.

In other words, my current self will not run out of magic power
(Ch.2-Part 1)

The other attributes remained unknown for the time being

POWERS

Regeneration (Mid. regenerated after being decapitated and having lost an arm)

【Immortal】: Automatic activation. Starting regeneration in the affected part. Time required: 0.8 seconds.

I raised my body slowly.

When the glow of dark magic enveloped my body and the parts that were severed, my right arm and head were instantly regenerated and restored.
(Prologue)

Immortality (2 & 3. the Demon King was still alive despite only having his heart)
In this crystallized heart that beats silently, a faint sign of life is felt. Despite losing almost his entire body, the demon king is not dead. The immortality of the demon king was by no means an exaggerated fairy tale.
(Ch.1-Part 6)

Enhanced Senses (can see and hear things from miles away)
Thats not all. My body feels unusually light. Also, I can clearly see the cloudy sky above me and even the feathers of the flying birds. I can hear the sounds of a cattle beyond the horizon as if they were here.
[Demons can see in the dark]
(Ch.1-Part 6)

Aura
[There is no way someone who collaborate with the demons and emits an evil aura is human]
(Ch.3-Part 2)

Flight
Zeoral, with the bones and tendons of his limbs broken, was crawling on the ground trying to escape as much as he can. Together with Silfa and Age, we used Iona's “Air” flight magic and landed in front of the escaping Zeoral.
(Volume 1 Epilogue)

Longevity
[The demon king is a being with inexhaustible magical power. That is why my father lived for more than a thousand years. However, the power of the time when he ruled the earth only had a part left]
(Ch.1-Part 6)

Invisibility
[“Alter Force” —– Light, disappears]

At first, it looks like nothing had change.

However, the elves suddenly began to look around with a surprised expression, as if they had suddenly lost sight of us. It was a success.

Using this magic to hide from the view of the others, Silfa and I infiltrate the royal capital.
(Ch.3-Part 1)

Teleportation
After completing my day's work at the great temple, I used transfer magic to return to a village.
(Ch.1-Part 2)

Heal
The healing magic "Cure" was activated.

Scars from fierce battle —– the painful lacerations on his back were quickly healed, and his normal, healthy skin was restored.

The tension cleared and I was relieved.
(Ch.1-Part 1)

Telekinesis
[Destroy the flesh and bones—– “Alter Cure”]

Zeoral’s limbs bent at an angle that was impossible.

With an annoyed cry, Zeoral fell on his face on the spot.

[I don’t want to stain Age with your blood. Instead, I just smashed the bones and tendons of your limbs]
(Ch.4-Part 3)

Weather Manipulation
[Kuku… .. Hahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!]

The priest’s laughter summoned dark clouds, and the thunder that roared from them reached the land of demons.
(Ch.2-Part 3)

Corrosion Inducement
[“Alter Toren” —– Everything, will rot]

The first thing that changed were the adventurers’ weapons and armor.

Swords and armor made from rare sacred metals like adamantite and orichalcum rusted in an instant. Corrosion advanced, crumbling like sand, spilling from the adventurers’ hands.
(Ch.2-Part 3)

Poison Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Petrification, Perception Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2)
In addition, dark green bubbles came out of his mouth and the veins were strangely protruding from the skin. Finally, he was unable to stand, and the thief rolled on the ground.

None escaped the anomalies.

Some were paralyzed with convulsions, some went insane after seeing a hallucination, some lost their sight in the dark, some lost their voices, some had turned into stone statues.

[—– “Toren” is a magic that cleanses and cures all impurities such as poison, paralysis, hallucinations, corrosion and petrification. But, I reversed it. Therefore, they have been given all the impurities that can exist in this world]
(Ch.2-Part 3)

Creation
【Demon King Authority】… ..To be able to develop magic and suitable skills of the Demon King.
(Ch.2-Part 1)

Purification (Type 2 & 3) and Non-Physical Interaction
[Let's see… ..I can eliminate the poison that enters the body, and drive away ghosts]
【Cure】… ..Heals wounds and illnesses.

【Force】… ..Gives protection to body and weapons, and increases strength.

【Toren】… ..Purifies abnormal conditions such as poison, paralysis, petrification and corrosion.

【Awake】… .. Dispels brainwashing and awakens consciousness.

Statistics Reduction
[W-Why doesn't it open… ..?]

[It's very hard… ..it looks like steel… ..! W-What's going on !?]

I walked slowly behind the stupid soldiers pounding on the door.

[My reversal magic "Alter Force" weakens all beings in this world. Your strength is now like that of a baby]
(Prologue)

【Extinguishing magic power】… ..Reduce the effect of hostile magic (Large). Completely invalidate rank III or lower abnormal condition magic.
(Ch.2-Part 4)

Statistics Amplification
【Complete destruction】… .. Amplifies the effect of attack magic (Maximum).
(Ch.2-Part 4)
For a priest, “Force” that strengthens the body and is the basis of a foundation.

And the effect is influenced by the magic power of the caster.

What happens when a priest activates magic to strengthen having the immense magic power of the demon king?
(Ch.3-Part 2)

Deconstruction and Explosion Manipulation
I raised my index finger.

The blade that touched my finger collapsed into sand particles.

[Haa !? W-What are you—–]

[I'll tell you two things. The first, I am a human. The second, I came here to kill them]

I directed my consciousness to the soldiers' right arm and activated "Alter Cure."

Immediately, everyone's right arms exploded.

The bones turned to fine dust, and scattered bodily fluids stained the church walls red.
(Prologue)

Information Analisys
【Alter Cure】: Hit the target. Great effect. The entire body of the target destroyed. Target dead.

……

The humans exploded one after another in front of my eyes.

Even the distance is free. Apparently "Alter cure" can come within range of my sight.

I could understand that it was that voice that had been ringing in my head for a long time. It is a "skill" called "battle experience" that is used primarily by adventurers. This is the first time I have used it, but it is certainly a useful tool to judge the situation.
(Ch.2-Part 1)

Sealing
【Abyss Wall】… ..Invalid.

【World Emulator】… ..Invalid.

【Meteor】… ..Invalid.

【Unknown details】… ..Invalid.

[I just sealed your annoying magic]

All of Iona’s “magic” and “abilities” were sealed.

[T-This is impossible!]

[If you don’t believe it, try it]

[Kuh… ..! “Yota Flare!”]

Iona reached out her hand with murderous intent. But nothing happened. No sparks came out of her hand.
(Ch.4-Part 5)

Absorption and Heat Manipulation
Suddenly, I saw a small chandelier on the edge of the church. Fire is not a bad idea either.

I took the heat resistance of the church with "Alter Force" and amplified the flame.

The area was engulfed in fire in an instant.

The air that quickly heated up, broke the church windows from the inside.

The heat that burns my skin and the irritating blood pressure just make me feel comfortable.
(Prologue)

Memory Manipulation
I took Liza's hand and cast "Cure" with a cut spell.

At that moment, I saw Liza standing in the kitchen in my mind.

Then, with Liza's eyes, her hand accidentally touched the hot pot. A sharp pain was transmitted as if it were my own hand.

[I see… ..happened while you were cooking]

[Eh… .. How do you know?]

[Sometimes this happens with the healing technique]

Memory spread —– is a rare phenomenon for a priest when performing healing.

The “magic” 【Cure】 and 【Razer】 of a priest are actions that deeply interfere with the target's body, and it is necessary to keep a mind in sync with that person. But sometimes it causes a mixture of memories between the priest and the other person.
(Ch.1-Part 2)

Power Nullification
【Diamond Dust】: Hit the target. Loss of effect due to weakening.

【Giga Lightning】: Hit the target. Loss of effect due to weakening.

【Arrow Rain】: Hit the target. Loss of effect due to weakening.

【Threads of Death】: Hit the target. Loss of effect due to weakening.

The man’s “battle experience” instantly given accurate information.

In front of the priest, who was only raising one hand, all the techniques that were thrown had disappeared.
(Ch.2-Part 3)

Body Puppetry
[This is a power that gives a soul rest. Can you imagine what would happen if it was reversed?]
[I will separate your consciousness and soul from your body, and seal it. You will be tied to being a puppet that will belong to me forever. But, there will be no rest. I will continue to use you as a tool. It doesn’t matter if your limbs are torn or your organs are damaged, I will regenerate you as many times as necessary]

That is my revenge.

Death is very light.

What I must grant you is an eternal hell beyond death.

[You will continue to suffer like a puppet for all eternity. In the meantime, repent for Liza’s death and for everyone you’ve killed so far]
(Ch.4-Part 5)

Mind Manipulation
Originally, “Awake” is a “magic” to eliminate brainwashing or sleeping effects. What effect would it have if it were reversed? The answer is this forced slavery.

Then, I activated “Alter Awake” on ten other enemy wizards.

Half of them cast defensive magic and the other half attacked.

The wizards I brainwashed down enemies like flies one another. On the other hand, they became shields against the attacks that were directed towards Silfa and me, and were charred. They are perfect as disposable meat shields.
(Ch.4-Part 2)h

Soul Manipulation
[“Requiem” —– O soul, ascend to heaven and rest in peace]

The monster stopped moving.

Immediately, it’s body was enveloped in light.

The appearance of the token began to fade and finally disappeared like mist.

Internally, I said goodbye to Liza.

[Hm ….. Requiem “magic” huh? If I remember correctly, it is a skill as a priest, right?]

Iona snorted in boredom.

Give salvation to a lost soul and guide it to heaven.

A “magic” that priests must master —– that’s the “Requiem”.
(Ch.4-Part 3)

Death Manipulation and Magic Resistance Negation
I activated the resurrection reversal magic on all mages in sight.
【Alter Razer】: Penetration of all magic defense. Target hit. Instant death.

【Alter Razer】: Penetration of all magic defense. Target hit. Instant death.

… ..

On the ground and in the air, all the magicians fell as if their strings had been cut.

A quiet slaughter without screaming or blood.

[Haha… ..hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha… .. !!]

Countless lives disappeared in the palm of my hand.
(Ch.4-Part 2)

Spatial Manipulation
[“Alter Cure” —– World, collapses]

Cracks ran across the fiery sky and the scorching red landscape.

Soon after, everything was shattered shining in countless glows like the stained glass windows of the church.

In just an instant, the landscape from the top floor of the tower was in sight in the surroundings.
(Ch.4-Part 4)

Causes higher damage against humans
【Human evil】… ..Grants a special attack status against humans (Maximum).
(Ch.2-Part 4)

RESISTANCES

Resistance to Pain Manipulation, Holy Manipulation and Fire Manipulation

I didn’t even feel pain.

My pain is automatically blocked during battle.

Even when my limbs were cut off and burned in the holy flames, I didn’t feel even tickled.
(Ch.3-Part 2)

Resistance to Illusion Manipulation
He knew that Iona was an illusion from the beginning.

Otherwise, I would have strangled her from the moment I saw her.
(Ch.4-Part 3)

Last edited:
Immortality (2 & 3. the Demon King was still alive despite only having his heart)
In this crystallized heart that beats silently, a faint sign of life is felt. Despite losing almost his entire body, the demon king is not dead. The immortality of the demon king was by no means an exaggerated fairy tale.
(Ch.1-Part 6)
Why type 3? It doesn’t say he regenerates from it, but if he has done so, it would also upgrade the previously mentioned “mid” regen to “high-mid”
Cure
The healing magic "Cure" was activated.

Scars from fierce battle —– the painful lacerations on his back were quickly healed, and his normal, healthy skin was restored.
Not an ability, change to “healing”, but I agree
Telekinesis
[Destroy the flesh and bones—– “Alter Cure”]

Zeoral’s limbs bent at an angle that was impossible.

With an annoyed cry, Zeoral fell on his face on the spot.

[I don’t want to stain Age with your blood. Instead, I just smashed the bones and tendons of your limbs]
(Ch.4-Part 3)
, there’s nothing here that says it’s telekinesis,
Weather Manipulation
[Kuku… .. Hahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!]

The priest’s laughter summoned dark clouds, and the thunder that roared from them reached the land of demons.
(Ch.2-Part 3)
Eh ngl kinda sounds like fluttery language but I can agree, leaning towards neutral.

RESISTANCES

Resistance to Pain Manipulation, Holy Manipulation and Fire Manipulation

I didn’t even feel pain.

My pain is automatically blocked during battle.

Even when my limbs were cut off and burned in the holy flames, I didn’t feel even tickled.
(Ch.3-Part 2)
Agree on resistance to pain,
disagree on holy and fire: in the quote it says he didn’t feel being burned because he can’t feel pain NOT that his limbs weren’t getting burned, they were burning, he just couldent feel it.

I agree with the rest but you would need to put it in a sandbox and ask a thread mod to review it. Also I’m pretty sure the tiers and speed need calcs

Why type 3? It doesn’t say he regenerates from it, but if he has done so, it would also upgrade the previously mentioned “mid” regen to “high-mid”
because all of his immortality is based on regeneration, at all times he is using the immortal passively, which is a spell that regenerates and heals the target. I disagree with the High-Mid, you regenerating an arm and a head is still a feat of Mid regeneration,which is kind of irrelevant also because I'm going to do another CRT and he'll get a low-godly.
Not an ability, change to “healing”, but I agree
this was my mistake, english is not my native language, i'm using google translator so some things come out wrong
there’s nothing here that says it’s telekinesis,
he has to send his consciousness to the target or the place he wants to use alter cure, so yes, it's telekinesis
Agree on resistance to pain,
disagree on holy and fire: in the quote it says he didn’t feel being burned because he can’t feel pain NOT that his limbs weren’t getting burned, they were burning, he just couldent feel it.
holy magic are spells specifically for killing demons causing instant death, he is a demon, logically he resists that, and he also stole fire resistance from a church, as shown earlier
I agree with the rest but you would need to put it in a sandbox and ask a thread mod to review it. Also I’m pretty sure
shake the planet already has a standard calculation on the wikia for this, which is the small country I'm using

Last edited:
Back