• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating energy dragon + destroying black hole

I got two quick questions:

1. What's creating a dragon completely made up out of energy? One that can move on its own, and has its own ''voice'', but is still completely made up out of energy.

2. What's destroying a black hole considered to be?

Last edited:
It also can't be considered some form of Spatial Manipulation?
It can be considered Black hole and Spacial resistance I guess
Also gravity manip resistance too since you are literally able to move near a black hole without getting sucked in
You just can’t use black hole busting for AP

I dunno about this, but destroying a supermassive black hole or the black hole at the center of our galaxy is 4-B
I don’t think so according to the Black hole feats page

A black hole can not be destroyed by the use of physical force. That has multiple reasons. For one thing the center of a black hole is a point. If one were to focus energy on a single point that would mean that the energy becomes infinitely dense, which means that it in itself would become a black hole. Simpler said, energy itself produces gravity and by putting it into a black hole the black hole will just grow instead of being destroyed.

The second reason is that in order to destroy a black hole one would have to somehow remove mass/energy out of it. But that is in common physics impossible, since even with infinite energy one could not accelerate matter above the speed of light. While that can be ignored in case of characters going FTL, when it comes to destroying something it has to be considered, since destruction in almost all cases is done through energy.

Because of both of these reasons, a black hole can not be destroyed through normal methods. Destroying it through brute force would conflict with the very basics of its nature and as such it should be doubted if it really is a black hole, with common black hole properties.

A clarification to be made is that, while black holes can not be destroyed through brute force, they can possibly be destroyed by other means. Quantum science has the Black hole information paradox, which theories give various possibilities to how a black hole could destroy itself over time. These theories don´t break the ideas of inescapability and indestructibility of the black hole, but instead circumvent them

Yeah I knew destroying a black hole is mostly unquantifiable for AP, so I was moreso wondering if it'd qualify for something like Spatial Manipulation or anything of that sort.

Yeah I knew destroying a black hole is mostly unquantifiable for AP, so I was moreso wondering if it'd qualify for something like Spatial Manipulation or anything of that sort.
It's nothing at all.

Back