• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating Concepts

Even if it transcends all possible levels though, it's still High 1-B unless undefinable by dimensions entirely.

I mean, this would imply they depend on infinite levels of space and time to be 1-A, since when someone is dependent on something they already transcend?

I'm trying to find out from Antvasima right now if possessing other physical dimensions other than those of the spatial-temporal (See Dimensional Analysis or, if they have "unknown" dimensions which cannot be described) still qualifies one for High 1-B. Unless the character is directly stated to be dimensionless, in which case they are 1-A for both transcending space and time and dimensions entirely. (the concept) In my opinion, this could be either or depending on the verse, though this seems to be a very contentious topic for some reason or another.

(Edit: He told me he does not know and I think I would need to consult someone else on the topic. Still, I stand by my statement.)

@Aeyu

So according to the new system, transcendence beyond all physical configuration and dimensional concept isn't demanding? Just existing independently from all dimensional scale is enough to qualify? Like to say, an entity with capability of ascending and descending freely in hilbert-space ?

And the analysis, The Physical constants/laws of nature should be dimensionless for higher dimensions, and fundamentally irrelevant to life forms who exists in these higher planes of existence like the D's. But they have their own set of principles/laws.

D's

Basically you have to transcend the concept of spatio-temporal dimensions. Even if you're above infinity dimensions, if you don't transcend that concept then you are only High 1-B.

As far as the D's go, I'm sure you could make a case for them being raised to 1-A, because they existed in the Choushin's hyperdimension already.

Ultima Reality said:
I'm not refering to Time as a Temporal Dimension, i'm refering to Time as a Concept

What i am saying is: The Concept of Time should obviously encompass all forms of time, regardless of their "size" or complexity, because despite being infinitely bigger and infinitely more complex, they are still forms of Time, hence they should logically be encompassed by The Concept of Time, for obvious reasons

That being said, a being who is unbound / predates this very concept should be Tier 1 by definition, since being unbound by the very Concept of Time would logically mean they are unbound by all forms of Time, because like i said in the sentence above, they are still Time, regardless of their size and complexity, hence they are still being encompassed by the idea of Time
What about weaponry equipment? Let us say a tool, that is used to break through all layers of existence and all concepts. Would that still be high 1-B? Now this may or may not be applicable to the wielder, but regardless i want to know the definition.

Back