• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating castles

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i guess you first have to calculate how much can an average person walk in a day then times that by 7 to make it a week then once you have that you can use that to measure the length of the castle then you need to get the other dimensions of it so if its shown to look roughly the same length on all sides then you can just say its whatever the length is squared. if its not that then you can have some good guess work for the other measurements. then you have dictate what is it made of, how physically fit the four people and if they took breaks at night or took naps or took short breaks for food and water.

there is a lot of things you need to go through but you can make a decent guess with some nice math

sorry i know you wanted me to tell you how powerful it actually is but this is just what i think you should do if you yourself wish to do the calculations, due to the very specific feat you said i would assume you are talking about a verse which means you probably have some scans or like a picture of some kind of the castle and what general shape it is like if it has a sqaure base or something i dont know i need some more info

Back