• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crazy Orange Space General meets a Sexy Red Assassin (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didact would need to be low-end Supersonic to even come close to getting blitzed by a Supersonic+.

I recall it was agreed upon in one thread that 5-10X difference is needed to blitz.

Master Chief's suit gives him Supersonic Combat/reaction speed. The Forerunners rated his armor as a class 2. For reference, the Didact's combat skin is class 18+ to put the difference in power in prespective.

The Didact's speed is honestly super lowballed. I recall in the Forerunner books that some attacks like Constraint fields may have way way higher attack speeds.

Akame would need a lot more hax to compete here. She probably gets turned to a pile of ash or something :v

Remind me again, what are the parameters of a hax stomp? Because the way I see it, Akame shouldn't even be able to get close to the Didact thanks to TK.

With speed unequalized, she may be able to move fast enough to catch him by surprise. And The Didact doesn't lead with The Composer, and Slipspace BFR, arguably his strongest abilities right away.

Ah, then put my vote down for the Orange General.

Edit: FTA

Sir Ovens said:
Remind me again, what are the parameters of a hax stomp? Because the way I see it, Akame shouldn't even be able to get close to the Didact thanks to TK.
I don't get this one bit how does TK work on someone stronger the you?

Being stronger doesn't stop you from being lifted up in the air and thrown around. Saitama gets thrown around by the hits of 7-A's after all.

Like I said, conventional TK (read: the "pick up and move things" variant) scales to lifting strength. Akame weighs far less than what the Didact has lifted with his TK, so he can easily pick her up, slam her, toss her around, et cetera.

The only cases in which TK simply "doesn't work" on someone with higher AP/dura are when A) they're too big to lift, B) they have resistance to TK, or C) the person using TK only uses it for things like Force Push esque attacks.

Iirc, even if you're physically stronger than someone, you'll still get lifted off your feet and tossed away. Unless you're like a Crystal Gem or someone who can adjust their weight to anchor themselves to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back