• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crazy Orange Space General meets a Sexy Red Assassin (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Didact bridge the AP gap?

He can use his telekenesis to keep her away. The Didact in character doesn't give his enemies a chance to get near him or attack him. And considering how casual the Didact's 224 ton feat is. Akame is really at best twice his power. (Sce scales to a feat just a hair above baseline)

Telekinesis scales to AP though, which she's stronger than. Even if she is only 2X, you can't really immobilize someone twice as strong as you very well, and I don't think you're allowed to assume high ends on characters that only have casual feats. That's why Saitama is as bad on this site as he is, at least.

AP is not going to stop the Didact from throwing her a good distance away. She's not Saitama. Unless Akame somehow weighs more than 5 tons, the Didact is going to keep pushing her away.

Doing a feat super casually would imply that a characters max power output is 2-2.5 X greater than what was displayed. Saitama is a diffirent story, because people wank him to 4-C, even High 3-A.

The 4C Saitama stuff I'm pretty sure is from a mistranslation, but that's irrelevant here. If she has something to base herself off, or just part of the ground she's able to hold on to, she should be able to out strength the telekinesis. How does Didact damage her exactly? Is the intended win method to throw her into a portal or something?

By any means really. The Didact can also hover several dozen meters in the air and exploit range. Akame can't fly, or jump that high.

Seems like any non BFR would take a really long time to do, but does he in character exploit range and go straight to throw-->Slipspace BFR?

Standard Battle Asumptions take place outside of PIS, and CIS. First he will try to kill her with his teleknesis. If that doesn't work, he will either try to BFR or her transmute her.

Might go with inconclusive honestly, Didact outclasses her in terms of skill by this point, but she can just as easily take the advantage the moment she goes into CQC.

Didact is well into 8A, Akame is baseline Low 7C assuming the tier doesn't change.

I'll count that. But how will Akame get around his telekenesis? It's in character for the Didact to disarm his opponents right away, and fling them away from him.

This is completely a joke. Sure, Early Akame Ga Kill Zero Akame would be outmached by the Didact, and The Didact may have prep time, but without all of his forces, he gets stomped so hard it's not even funny.

Are you serious...? You sound like it. The Didact doesn't even need to summon his Prometheans. As for AP. Akame is at most twice his power. And has no answer to Constraint Fields. Early AGKZ Akame is 8-C. So The Didact literally points at her head and it flies off.

TheDarkSide857 said:
This is completely a joke. Sure, Early Akame Ga Kill Zero Akame would be outmached by the Didact, and The Didact may have prep time, but without all of his forces, he gets stomped so hard it's not even funny.
The legit only advantage she has is AP and Dura, everything else she outclasses her in by an inch or a mile, drop the downplay.

Gargoyle One said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
The legit only advantage she has is AP and Dura, everything else she outclasses her in by an inch or a mile, drop the downplay.
You're joking.

Akame can kill multiple men all at once, while The Didact can overpower Master Chief. The Problem is that Master Chief is only a single perso. As shown by the Massively Hypersonic speed of the Akame Ga Kill Akame(Akame Ga Kill, not Akame Ga Kill Zero) she could easily dodge lightning bolts. No evidence suggesting the Didact could dodge lasers, much less freakin' LIGHTNING BOLTS. Therefore gathering all the evidence here, Akame could slice the Didact into a million pieces before he could even react. And even if he tried to regenerate, Akame could just negate his Regenerationn. Plain and simple.

What. The. ****.

<Multiple Men at once

How strong are those men exactly? Because if they're fodders, that ain't impressive at all.

<Massively Hypersonic speed

Speed is Equalized

This aint ******* Spacebattles pal. Actually LOOK at the profiles.

Akame can only negate regen up to Mid-low. It's worthless against the Didact.

The Didact has Teleknesis, flight, Slipspace BFR, Transmutation...... What is Akame's answer to that?

"Can kill multiple men at once" Woop woop. Master Chief takes on dozens of superhuman enemies regularly, and The Didact shitstomped him in every Non-PIS influenced encounter.

Gargoyle One said:
What. The. ****.
<Multiple Men at once

How strong are those men exactly? Because if they're fodders, that ain't impressive at all.

<Massively Hypersonic speed

Speed is Equalized
"How strong are those men exactly? Because if they're fodders, that ain't impressive at all."

What does that have to do with this? Not that it matters because men sent to kill highly trained assassins are usually highly trained soldiers themselves with years of combat experience under their belts. And even if you complain that "The Didact is much stronger than a normal soldier! Nyah nyah!" No. Akame's battle with Esdeath shows that Akame has probably faced someone like The Didact before.

"Speed is Equalized"

Uh, speed does not equal attack potency and does not matter even if speed is equalized.

Think of it like this: guy 1 hits guy 2 a trillion times in a second, but all guy 2 feels is equivalent of snowflakes landing on him. Then, guy 2 finally gets in a hit after those trillion hits, and guy 1 feels like a train just hit him. Who wins? Well, because guy 1 cannot do anything to harm guy 2, guy 2 will easily kill guy 1.

Speed isn't everything.

How many people you battle doesn't mean shit, it's how strong the people you're fighting are. Considering Akame comes from a series where Someone slaughters over a million soldiers on their own it this shouldn't be a surprise.

You're the one using speed as an argument. About her being MHS, also worth noting you're using a completely different version of Akame here, the Akame who battled Esdeath is far more experienced and Cool headed compared to the one being used here.

Gargoyle One said:
How many people you battle doesn't mean shit, it's how strong the people you're fighting are. Considering Akame comes from a series where Someone slaughters over a million soldiers on their own it this shouldn't be a surprise.
You're the one using speed as an argument. About her being MHS, also worth noting you're using a completely different version of Akame here, the Akame who battled Esdeath is far more experienced and Cool headed compared to the one being used here.
"How many people you battle doesn't mean shit, it's how strong the people you're fighting are. Considering Akame comes from a series where Someone slaughters over a million soldiers on their own it this shouldn't be a surprise."

I was just explaining how strong the people fighting Akame were. If you're just going to rehash the same arguements over and over again, then people won't take you seriously, and yes, numbers do mean shit.

Take the Chitauri, for instance.

"You're the one using speed as an argument. About her being MHS, also worth noting you're using a completely different version of Akame here, the Akame who battled Esdeath is far more experienced and Cool headed compared to the one being used here."

I never said i was countering my counterarguement, nor did I say I was using just the Akame Ga Kill Zero Akame. Also, you better realize that timelines and continuities exist and stop being a snobbish kid, acting like you know everything.

<I never said I was countering my counter argument

<Literally the one who mentioned MHS speed in the first place

....Okay...

Also, about them being Assasins, that isn't much at all, Didact is the leader of an entire race that learned how to drain energy of stars, so RIP normal assasins.

<Nor did I say I was using just the Akame Ga Kill Zero Akame

You can't use a characters feats from an Akame that's far more experienced then the one here, her fight against Esdeath means nothing

And chill out on insulting people and calling them snobbish kids when debating over fictional characters please.

Gargoyle One said:
<I never said I was countering my counter argument
<Literally the one who mentioned MHS speed in the first place

....Okay...

Also, about them being Assasins, that isn't much at all, Didact is the leader of an entire race that learned how to drain energy of stars, so RIP normal assasins.

<Nor did I say I was using just the Akame Ga Kill Zero Akame

You can't use a characters feats from an Akame that's far more experienced then the one here, her fight against Esdeath means nothing

And chill out on insulting people and calling them snobbish kids when debating over fictional characters please.
"Also, about them being Assasins, that isn't much at all, Didact is the leader of an entire race that learned how to drain energy of stars, so RIP normal assasins."

They only gained that ability through machinery. Do solar panel covered ships and sucker tubes ring a bell?

"You can't use a characters feats from an Akame that's far more experienced then the one here, her fight against Esdeath means nothing"

You should have just said what type of Akame we're using here. And even if Esdeath means nothing, Akame could probably cut through the Didact's armor due to easily cutting through flesh and bones. It usually requires a lot to cut through bones.

Machinery they built However.

I don't need to, it's stated in the original post.

Akame (Low-7C)

There is a key for the characters page if they have separate tiers, it is at the bottom of the page.

Cutting Flesh and Bone from someone weaker then you, is something even a 9B can do with zero effort, an 8A and a Low 7C can both easily do that.

Gargoyle One said:
Machinery they built However.
I don't need to, it's stated in the original post.

Akame (Low-7C)

There is a key for the characters page if they have separate tiers, it is at the bottom of the page.

Cutting Flesh and Bone from someone weaker then you, is something even a 9B can do with zero effort, an 8A and a Low 7C can both easily do that.
"Machinery they built However."

Ah, so you concede that the Didact's race cannot drain power from stars.

"I don't need to, it's stated in the original post.

Akame (Low-7C)

There is a key for the characters page if they have separate tiers, it is at the bottom of the page."

You also concede that Akame would stomp the Didact.

"Cutting Flesh and Bone from someone weaker then you, is something even a 9B can do with zero effort, an 8A and a Low 7C can both easily do that."

A 9B would require a sharp sword like Akame. Otherwise their fists would just cause you bruises.

You've got to be trolling at this point. Me and Gar have debunked your arguments a multitude of times and still....... You know literally nothing about Halo and The Didact.

Ur-Didact takes this one with medium difficulty imo.

I really don't see Akame getting close unless she gets extremely lucky. With only a 2x difference separating them in terms of strength and durability, and Didact's general advantage in just about every other area I can think of besides CQC, he should be more than capable of closing this out through versatility and combat ability alone. Telekinesis scales to lifting strength (unless we're talking about direct TK blasts like the shit Merli uses), so he won't have trouble keeping her away either.

Assassin gets waxed.

Because they're two characters that I like? I saw an opportunity to make a match between them and I took it.

Besides. We all know you're trolling. And if not.... got help us.

Just noticed I forgot to vote, I'll go for Didact due to 2xish not being insurmountable in terms of AP/Dura and him destroying her in everything else, as well as TK throw to BFR.

Question, how far into Small Town level is Akame, exactly? Is it a quantifiable number, or just a generic rating?

...so at most, she's ~x4 higher than Ur-Didact in AP/Dura, probably a fair ways lower since this was his casual showings.

I'd go with Ur-Didact, mid-difficulty, for greater versatility/hax/fighting skill/intelligence. That, and he can become a being of pure data, I imagine it's quite likely he can escape Akame's One-Hit-Kill poison, if his armor isn't enough on its own to hold up to/deflect the blade.

Honestly, I could even see the guy winning without speed equalized, though admittedly it'd be a smidge harder since at that point he'd be Supersonic vs Akame's Supersonic+. Just goes to show speed and strength isn't always everything I suppose.

This version of Akame doesn't have One Hit Kill. But I'll count that vote. I'm iffy on unequalizing speed since the current votes kinda hinge on it.

Oh, my bad. Then uhh, he wins slightly more easily, by virtue of his opponent not having one of the previously stated win conditions.

VersusJunkie54 said:
This version of Akame doesn't have One Hit Kill. But I'll count that vote. I'm iffy on unequalizing speed since the current votes kinda hinge on it.
Pleeeeeeaaaase

Also The Orange General FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back