• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cradle Series Discussion Thread

Finished the book! It was great, probably my favorite in the series.
Yep same, I was not disappointed.

The book really gave everyone their moment to shine but I personally loved the development of Ziel and Mercy.

Ziel killing the weeping dragon and telling "I killed you!" "Me" is probably one of my favorite moments in the series

So what are your thoughts on how to go about scaling cause this book has a lot of feats

On the Abidan side we have stuff like
  • Eithan shaking all of creation/ the entirety of the Way by simply calling his Scythe
  • The Weeping Dragons Breath attack which I did a quick calc for it (I used the sacred valley script formation as it's circumference this time since it makes more sense)
  • Lindon Fighting a Class 2 Fiend by EOS
  • The Dreadgod Weapons or Yerins Reaper Slash

Don’t know if people here are still discussing here but I finished the series recently and really loved it. I was wondering if there were any discussions regarding it and found this.

I can definitely see that. Many people I’ve talked to agree that the series has an overall slow start. It starts ramping up pretty quickly in my opinion. The second book introduces one of my favorite characters so that was where I got really into it.

Finished book 2, I liked how it felt like lindon was finally making some progress but still had a long way to go. Eithan is also one twisted bastard setting lindon up like that

finished book 4, first book that lindon didn’t advance(and lost an arm) though it was satisfying to see lindon crush that shield guy ion accident. Definitely interested to learn more about these dreadgods

Finished ghostwater and it was pretty good. Lindon didn’t need to get carried. Mercy and dross were fun. Ziel was interesting. And the northstrider was pretty funny at the end

Will released some early Artwork for the animation as a teaser including
  • Early Character design art for Lindon, Suriel, The First Elder, Elder Whisper, Li Markuth
  • Concept Art for Sacred Valley & the seven year festival arena
  • What looks to be the model of the arena and the area around it

Will released some early Artwork for the animation as a teaser including
  • Early Character design art for Lindon, Suriel, The First Elder, Elder Whisper, Li Markuth
  • Concept Art for Sacred Valley & the seven year festival arena
  • What looks to be the model of the arena and the area around it

I know lindon has always been described as a tall dude with a good build but I definitely wasn’t expecting him to look like that.

I know lindon has always been described as a tall dude with a good build but I definitely wasn’t expecting him to look like that.
One thing I'd love to see from the character sheet is the fact that his resting face perpetually looks angry

One thing I didn't expect were Li Markuths wings, I always imagined them like angel winds and him looking kinda like zebra colored sephiroth

One thing I'd love to see from the character sheet is the fact that his resting face perpetually looks angry

One thing I didn't expect were Li Markuths wings, I always imagined them like angel winds and him looking kinda like zebra colored sephiroth
Ya I’d love that

Ditto, there’s also suriel who looks like an alien. I kinda imagined her to kinda look like a doll with how perfect she was described to look.

Back