• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cracker vs Kagura Mikazuchi

Well, I think both are comparable in stats with Kagura being around 2.2GT while Cracker is around 2.6GT, giving a little power advantage. That and the army Cracker can create just clapping will give lots of problems to Kagura.

The main disadvantage for Cracker is that he'd panic really fast if he gets a cut, no matter how little it is, affecting his mindset and making him prone to fight bad and fail in the most simple things. This is something Kagura can easily exploit with her unique fighting style, that could help to outmaneuver the Biscuit Soldiers. Since she has a sword she could cut through them easier, considering cutting something is easier than breaking it with blunt force like Luffy did.

If it comes to a physical contest, Cracker has more advantages with his slightly superior stats, with Class G pushing harder than Class M, and the possibility to increase his stats even more with Haki.

Kagura could dodge the Biscuit Soldiers or try to take them down, but if she doesn't take Cracker down this will end bad for her.

If Kagura manages to land a clear cut on Cracker before he can spam his army, then she'd have more opportunities, but Cracker uses the first Biscuit Soldier as an armor that protects him, and IIRC, the shields were able to take G4 punches directly.

So, as much as my heart hurts, Cracker should take his first win. He's better stats, better field game and the possibility to win the endurance game since Kagura will lose his magic power faster than Cracker will get tired.

I want OP to win but not against Kagura SOAPW

Edit: Someone tell me I'm wrong here. Please.

That's what I accounted for her maneuverability. I don't remember the exact details nor limits of her power, but if she's not a Slayer nor Erza then they exist.

I mean

Kagura was able to bring down a 300 ft long snake that was spread across the entire stadium.

So what stops her from pinning him and slicing him?

She can, of course, but with Cracker summoning that Will only make her waste magic. That's why she needs to land a hit in Cracker the sooner she can.

Doesn't Lifting Strength take place in scenario like this with gravity and/or Telekinesis? Couldn't Cracker and his Biscuit Soldiers brute force their way somewhat through her gravity change

Summons will still be bound by gravity

Besides running up and slashing a dude who can't move will take mere seconds for an MHS character.

Kobster might have a point about the gravity.

Those seconds are time the Soldiers and Cracker have at their disposal as well, so that won't make much of a difference.

Rushing up and stabbing something on the ground>>Trying to summon and beat out Gravity Hax.

Because a dude is clapping while his hands are bound and those summons still need to fight the gravity to an extent.

Schnee One said:
Because a dude is clapping while his hands are bound and those summons still need to fight the gravity to an extent.

As pointed out above Gravity manipulation can be countered via higher lifting strength. Here's a good example, Character A can lift and pin down people with Gravity that's around 7 tons, Character B however can lift several times that of 7 tons so they'd remain perfectly normal. It's simple psychics really. Although I'm curious on what both these characters scale to in terms of lifting strength. I'm not an expert on One Piece but over in other battleboards I'm apart of One Piece is known for it's lifting strength meanwhile Fairy Tail is rather unimpressive in that regard.

I'm not saying it won't counter it per say, I'm just saying Kagura can get to him before he completely breaks it

Even restrained, he could clap his hands without much of a problem.

Gosh, someone brings a feat nobody knows to make Kagura win.

Kagura scales to 2.2GT and Cracker to 2.6GT.

The 2.2GT comes from Ikusa-Tsunagi who was weaker than the Spriggans and Kagura fought some of them (can't remember who).

2.6GT comes from G4. Cracker cut through his Haki.

I asked because there a ft lifting feat still need to be check by calc members, which can potentially put other PPL at class G

Probably not. There was a calc about Laxus having two 6-C calcs, but considering the lightning method is going under revisions and the usual potency has been already downgraded by ten times, it's further evidence of the High 7-A for the average Spriggan level character at best.

Cracker's about to get a slight upgrade to High 7-A+ (2.6 to 3 Gigatons) if Schnee approves the scaling.

Back