• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coyote Stark vs. Erza

Starrk has this.take the fact that he starts at release at first.

stark can easily outnumber her with his wolves and deal great damage if it self destructs adding the fact his sonido and superhuman reflexes is on his side he can deal faster cero's than any other espada's the only way erza would win is if this turns into close quarters combat (i assume she i greater than stark when it comes to swordsmanship)stark should win this if he maintains distance i dont see erza coming close to him with his sonido

Stark due to his massive range advantage and his hierro ( two hollowfied captains were hitting him constantly and he showed no signs of injury) and even if erza did get close he was able to match swordsman ship skills with kyoraku so so i dont see him have extreme difficulty with the close range

He also has Caja Negación so he may be able to BFR her

Back