• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
This is only for his low end tier, not his high end.

Currently, Courage scales to himself running to the center of the sun at relativistic speeds, except there is one problem: he does not attack anyone while moving at that speed. It should be noted that KE from running while carrying objects goes case by case if it is shown to cause destruction to said people being carried while moving, which to my knowledge has never happened.

As such, the new feat they should scale to should be this which was just calculated to be Large Town level.

Last edited:
agreed, pretty sure dash's tier 7 calc was rejected because he never used it as a attack (though i think the speed was a outlier idk), this is no different unless you wanna find the KE of the lightbulb or something

This is only for his low end tier, not his high end.

Currently, Courage scales to himself running to the sun at relativistic speeds, except there is one problem: he does not attack anyone while moving at that speed. It should be noted that KE from running while carrying objects goes case by case if it is shown to cause destruction to said people being carried while moving, which to my knowledge has never happened.

As such, the new feat they should scale to should be this which was just calculated to be Large Town level.
I agreed with this when making the revision, but was told we scale it anyway. So yeah, I agree with removing it.

Courage's speed isn't really an outlier given his many laser-dodging feats, Eustace running around the world in less than an hour, Courage similarly running to many different countries in seconds, Courage digging though 1,000 years of dirt, Courage reacting to meteors, Courage dodging lightning, etc.

Anyway, as for the OP, I agree

I was not saying there was a problem with his speed, I was only going to change his AP because there was a problem on how we treat the KE.

Anyways, should this be fine to apply now or wait for more admin support?

Also not sure why Robot Randy isnt High 4-C if he harmed Eustace who varies, so I may as well apply that in addition.

Since the revision has been applied, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back