• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Couple questions about R>F

1. Would a non-physical realm or entity viewing another non-physical realm as fiction qualify, even though both realms and the beings in them are non-physical?

How about a non-physical realm viewing a physical one as fiction? Would that still qualify even though the former is non-physical?

2. Would viewing a transdual realm as fiction qualify, even though the transdual realm should be unbound by reality and unreality?

Yes to all. For the third question, the realm that has R>f over the transdual realm would also be transdual.

Thanks for the reply. For the non physical stuff, what about a realm thats dimensionless, aspatial, and atemporal viewing another realm (dimensioned or undimensioned) as fiction? Would that qualify for R>F?

Like, how would a realm thats dimensionless and aspatiotemporal be "more real" than another realm, especially one that has dimensions and space?

Might be a dumb question.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. For the non physical stuff, what about a realm thats dimensionless, aspatial, and atemporal viewing another realm (dimensioned or undimensioned) as fiction? Would that qualify for R>F?
Like, how would a realm thats dimensionless and aspatiaotemporal be "more real" than another realm, especially one that has dimensions and space?
It does count for R>f. As for your second question, I don't see why being aspatiotemporal and dimensionless would prevent something from being more real than you. Space, time, and dimensions don't contribute towards whether something is real or not. I think it's worth noting the wiki doesn't consider anything to be completely beyond dimensions though, you can be beyond the dimensions in a verse but you can't be beyond the "general" dimensionality itself.

I see. Thanks. I just figured that a realm without space, physicality, or dimensions would essentially be a realm of nothingness/nonexistence, so it would be weird for that to be "more real" than something that does have "existence". But I guess not.

Back