• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In my headcannon, Sakuya x Dio is canon and their sons are Giorno and Homura Akemi.

The other sons of DIO are adopted.

He needs to use his fist to powernull.

He also doesn't resist time stop, or time rewind, or any of Sakuya's hax that very much ignore his fists.

Right, forgot about the infinite speed which should have been removed a long time ago

I vote incn then. Either Sakuya EEs or Dio overwrites.

They both try to punch eachother but fail, then they fall in love, develop a nice relationship and marry. Jk, but incon because HADio either punches Saku and erases her, or Sakuya EEs

Dio has resistance to time stop and his time stop is potent enough to where Jotaro cant see, move or even perceive when it happens despite being fully capable of doing the above in High Dio's, Alt Diego and his own time stop. You dont even get the option to do anything when HA dio stops time, you see him use it then the results.

Wait, now that I'm thinking about it, shouldn't HADIO having absorbed the corpse parts and 36 souls be its own key? since that one was able to overwrite reality a tiny bit without punching anything, yet he still needed his punchies to overwrite stuff.. or I think I am misremembering.

It should be his own key, without the corpse parts and the souls he's only like 4-A/3-A.

idk it really doesnt change the fight, or any of his fights really. Only difference is the potency of his RO. His profile isnt really wrong atm, it's just that a early game key would be cool, his current profile is eog.

idk I actually played through the game a few weeks to double check shit, if we treat his current profile as eog then it's fine for the most part.

I mostly just dropped in to say that he has time stop res and his time stop overrides Jotaro's resistance towards it and he cant even perceive when Dio uses it, his time stop cant be seen or moved in like normal Dio's time stop. So his time stop is basically time stop+1.

Back