• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could restructing someones atomic structure bypass Godly regens?

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
As the title says; Can changing/altering someones atomic structure bypass regen since your not killing them but altering their body.

Random example; changing a human being into something like a cat?

Would this be something like a case by case thing depending on how the regen is portrayed?

Rather than bypass, I'll say it does not trigger Low-Godly, so that level of regen wouldn't help you if you're turned into stone or something else.

Rather than bypass, I'll say it does not trigger Low-Godly, so that level of regen wouldn't help you if you're turned into stone or something else.

how would it not trigger mid or high godly? out of curiosity to learn is all.

Some times (not necessary always), character regenerate recreate their body, aka, first needs to be destroyed, being unable to simple create a new body.

Some times (not necessary always), character regenerate recreate their body, aka, first needs to be destroyed, being unable to simple create a new body.
Ah i think i see. so it depends on if they can recreate a new body

That also sounds like power nullification, assuming that the atomic reconstruction makes them powerless
I thought about adding that in, but then i realized that is more negation and i didn't want that. i just wanted ot know if Atomic Restructuring by itself would suffice as it would have a profound affect on the body.

It's case by case. Some portrayals of Low-Godly regeneration have a person capable of forming a new body at will so this wouldn't really affect them. Others have the destruction of their current body be a necessity for them regenerate, in which case this would affect them just fine.

Back