• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Lucifer Morningstar (Vertigo) Solo this verses?

I'm just happy that the SCPverse has characters among the strongest levels of fiction. Since it's the only ridiculously OP verse in my top 10 favorite verses. I'd say the strongest verse out of my top 10's otherwise would be JoJo's, which, while impressive in it's own right, barely makes it to mid tier verses.

I think he was just surprised at the amount of 1-A's, rather than saying "wtf lucifer is below them" or anything of the sort.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I/O having plenty of 1-A's is nothing to if they can beat Lucifer.
I looked at many of the justifications, and most of them seem baseline
I would call one of the people that know that verse very well because sometimes something seems baseline and turns out they are way above baseline

This might be silly but, will lucy beat these characters?

- God Madoka and Homucifer akemi

- Sinbad and Solomon From MagiVerse

- HA DIO and Jorge Joestar Kars since he has all stands

- Sakamaki Izayoi the strongest Isekai character

- God Doom that could rip thanos apart into a skeleton

- Lucifer from SMT

- Yukari Yakumo

- Living Tribunal

Botsdalino said:
This might be silly but, will lucy beat these characters?
- God Madoka and Homucifer akemi

- Sinbad and Solomon From MagiVerse

- HA DIO and Jorge Joestar Kars since he has all stands

- Sakamaki Izayoi the strongest Isekai character

- God Doom that could rip thanos apart into a skeleton

- Lucifer from SMT

- Yukari Yakumo

- Living Tribunal
Yes and yes

yes and yes

yes to both

Izayoi not the most powerfull and he would also get slapped

Doom meet his doom

yes

yes

and yes

Again, no character that isn't a 1-A smurf or straight-up 1-A is scratching him.

Yes to all the above. Lucifer is a 1-A character, even Baseline 1-A character sees Infinite Dimensional characters as just fiction, like characters in a book or painting, unable to even interact with the 1-A entity.

• Madoka and Homura are only 2-A, 4th Dimensional.
  • Sinbad and Solomon are only capable of reaching Infinite Dimensional heights.
  • HA Dio and Kars are also only 4th Dimensional.
  • Izayoi isn't even that strong as a Isekai character, hes at best 4th Dimensional as far as I know and I'm pretty sure Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) Passive Haxstomps him, and Ruphas Mafahl will eventually get a key equal to Alovenas, who is one of the only beings who can defeat Lucifer being 1-A+, Infinite degrees higher then him. Naofumi Iwatani (Web Novel) can also probably beat Izayoi.
  • God Doom is at best above a Infinite Number of Dimensions but he doesn't see then as Fiction, so still not good enough.
  • Lucifer from SMT, still not even Infinite Dimensional
  • Yukari, is at best only 4D
  • Living Tribunal, like Doom obove Infinite Dimensions but don't see then as fiction.
None of these are even Baseline 1-A, and Lucifer sees Baseline 1-As as Fiction like Baseline 1-As see 3D beings as Fiction.

Hey man, that's really interesting to know the obvious. Thanks for sharing. Just kidding, I don't care.

Everything12 said:
None of these are even Baseline 1-A, and Lucifer sees Baseline 1-As as Fiction like Baseline 1-As see 3D beings as Fiction.
He's above baseline but nowhere near that degree.

Pretty sure he Transcends Baseline 1-As and to Transcend I heard you have to see the 1-A bellow you as Fiction.

Everything12 said:
Pretty sure he Transcends Baseline 1-As and to Transcend I heard you have to see the 1-A bellow you as Fiction.
Yes, he's several layers of existence above baseline. What you described is how High 1-As view 1-As, which is clearly not what Lucifer is doing.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
It was in a fantastic four comic where it turns out TOAA turned out to be the writer of the whole story
That's just one reality-fiction difference. Let alone High 1-A, even 1-A+ requires an infinite number of those.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
I remember when TOAA was tier 0.......and then they retcone him
He wasn't retconned, he just no longer met the site's requirements for the tier.

He was only Tier 0 because he was the supreme being of a huge comicbook franchise but when you take into account the new strict Tiering System he isn't anywhere near that high.

High 1-A is not viewing Baseline 1-As as fiction. That's just one transcendence. High 1-A is transcending an infinitely layered Outerversal hierarchy. Here we considers Lucifer as a few transcendences into 1-A (Beyond the layered Outerversal hierarchy of DCs Creation) and TOAA to also be a few but neither are considered High 1-A.

EmperorRorepme said:
High 1-A is not viewing Baseline 1-As as fiction. That's just one transcendence.
Yes but Everything12 stated Lucifer viewed baseline 1-As the way they viewed humans, which is High 1-A but certainly not the case with Lucifer.

Yes but Everything12 stated Lucifer viewed baseline 1-As the way they viewed humans, which is High 1-A but certainly not the case with Lucifer.

Yeah that's true because the infinite Outerversal hierarchy would act as the dimensional hierarchy in that case but we don't consider Lucifer that high here.

Everything12 said:
Yes to all the above. Lucifer is a 1-A character, even Baseline 1-A character sees Infinite Dimensional characters as just fiction, like characters in a book or painting, unable to even interact with the 1-A entity.
Aren't Lucifer also be able to defeat Both Naofumi and Raphtalia?

Lucifer>>Regulator Thanos>TOAA>Doom and LT

TOAA is not omnipotent stated on panel, and he was defeated by Thanos

Thanos is not exactly omnipotent either as he was new to his power and the story clearly showed he lacked omniscience, as he has trouble finding where eros and the troll is throughout different points in time

yes he was affecting the entire marvel multiverse however he did not become one with the omniverse

we see eros and the troll jumped in some distorted pocket dimension out of thanos' reach

I don't see either of them superior to Lucifer in any way

Dunno why LT and Doom are even brought up, they are both LOW 1-A, they are literal dust compared to dc high tiers, Lucifer handwaves them away

Yes, but Naofumi and Raphtalia have a good chance of beating Izayoi so hes definitely not the strongest Isekai character, might not even be in the top 5 series.

His Main Power is a Power that gives him Super Strength, Speed, Durability, Stamina, Etc, as well as contact-based Power Null, though he a create a ranged attack which also has the Power Null properties and possibly Existence Erasure, which in turns gives him some resistances to stuff like Mind Control, Time Stop, and Death Curses.

And the only other thing I know of is the Power of Leo which makes him Invincible against Blades to even an attack that surpasses the Concept of Slash and a Spear that Manipulates Fate to always pierce the target, though it does have two very specific weaknesses to it.

Probably either Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) or Yogiri Takatou depending on your view of strongest.

I don't know of any 5D or higher Isekai character besides the one that stomps Lucifer, though their might be one getting upgraded soon that has like one Higher Dimensional ability, but I don't know they could be considered stronger then the two above.

Back