• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Lucifer Morningstar (Vertigo) Solo this verses?

yes they are literally jokes to Lucy

TOAA is not omnipotent per infinity ending

Fulcrum is a featless fairy tale wonder

HOTU Thanos had fragmentary glimpse of toaa power ( stated on panel), who only destroyed and recreated one universe

I wonder if Saint of Killers could actually kill Lucy since SoK's guns are capable of killing gods and devils. There is one comic scan where a god was literally surrendering after SoK aimed his gun.

Botsdalino said:
I wonder if Saint of Killers could actually kill Lucy since SoK's guns are capable of killing gods and devils. There is one comic scan where a god was literally surrendering after SoK aimed his gun.
Considering the God of Preacher is Low 2-C maximum, I would say it is extreme NLF to think Saint of Killers can shoot Lucifer.

And yes, Lucifer stomps Marvel. DC 1-A >>>>>>>>>> Marvel 1-A. Marvel's top tiers wouldn't even reach Thought Robot and Mandrakk.

No Limit Fallacy. Can't assume there's no limit to power just because they never showed it. Preacher's God would be one of the weakest Low 2-Cs in the main DC Universe, and Lucifer would literally blink him out of existence.

What is the difference between Michael and Lucifer in terms of powers as they both are the sons of Presence?

Botsdalino said:
What is the difference between Michael and Lucifer in terms of powers as they both are the sons of Presence?
Nothing too crazy.

Botsdalino said:

Michael creates existence, Lucifer shapes existence into different things

Botsdalino said:
They are basically considered equal. Michael has the advantage in raw destruction but Lucifer more than makes up for it with his cunning and his versatility.

Lucifer is above them solidly.

These are verses that he doesn't stomp on the wiki;

1. Cthulhu Mythos

2. The Elder Scrolls

3. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

4. Umineko no Naku Koro ni

5. DC/Vertigo Comics

6. Shinza Banshou

7. The Manifold Trilogy

8. World of Darkness

9. Twin Peaks

10. Dungeons and Dragons

11. SCP Foundation

12. A Wild Last Boss Appeared

13. I/O

14. Marvel Comics (I think)

15. The Dark Tower

I agree - I mean literally the strongest, if not then most of the strongest or hard to stomp, challenge or even stand up against to

Well, everyone that I listed that I listed has either a countless 1-A, 1-A+, High 1-A or 0 so it goes without saying.

marvel has quite a few 1-A after the upgrade, but they all get one-shotted by Lucifer

Lucifer is so far above baseline it's not even funny

Zencha9 said:
no he's not
Limbo< Monitors<< Endless< Mother Night and Father Time< Though Robot and Mandrakk< Perpetua< Source Judges<Lucifer.

Eternity< Molecule Man< Oblivion <House of Ideas<AAO< HOTU Thanos

.....WHat?

Back