• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

could ants beat an tank?

so like,could 30.000 ants,beat your average war tank?
the ants are 5 meters away from the tank,circling it.
the tank is operated by 3 guys(dunno how many an m1 abrams can fit)
and the fight takes place in 7-2 from ULTRAKILL

Last edited:
I guess they could crawl through the small gaps in the tank and kill the people driving it? It would depend on the starting distance and terrain, because tanks can on average go 25 mph on flat terrain, which is a LOT faster than ants, so they could just drive away and shell the pile of ants. I'm gonna go with the tank on this one.

I mean, the tank can still just drive over the ants, crushing a bunch of them. The few that don't get crushed and manage to get on the tank won't be enough to kill three grown men, so it's just the same.

the fire ants seeing the 506kg tank going at 5 killometers per hour(the don't know they are about to die):
14829f92588e457270bcc99a264b6265.gif

Back