• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Ghost Rider CRT

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Hello

I finished the Cosmic Ghost Rider comic (2018) and here is my CRT

Durability: At least Solar System level (Resisted the cosmic power from Galactus. Can tank Thanos and Nova's attacks)

Attack Potency: At least Solar System level (One shoted Beta Ray Bill and killed Nova, Thanos and a lot of heroes)

Speed: At least Massively FTL+ (Faster than Thanos and can react and fight with characters like Nova and Beta Ray Bill)

Nothing new, just an "At least" and more feats and better justifications

All of this is from his solo comic from 2018, here. I will read Guardians of the Galaxy to get more feats

Back