• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Rider (King of Hell) Key Addition

Quote: "I'm the King of Hell. And i ain't gonna give up the crown without a hell of a fight."

Tier: 2-C, likely higher
Unknown (Has spent centuries to eons in Hell, where time flows diffrently)
Classification: King of Hell
All previous abilities, plus: Demonic Awareness "Enhanced Senses" (Can sense demons and sin), BFR (Can send Demons to any level of Hell. With soulless beings, it will only stun them for a brief time), Accelerated Development (Can grow exponetially), Power Nullification (Stripped away another Ghost Rider's powers), Summoning (Can summon any soul he rules in hell), Spiritual Possession (Can make other souls posses different bodies), Earth Manipulation (Can control metal)
All previous abilities, plus:

Appearances: Absolute Carnage: Symbiote of Vengeance #1 , The Avengers #16-17, The Avengers #22-25 , Damnation: Johnny Blaze - Ghost Rider #1, Ghost Rider(2019) #1-7, King in Black: Ghost Rider #1, Guardians of the Galaxy #6, Spirits of Ghost Rider: Mother of Demons #1, Doctor Strange: Damnation #4

Ghost Rider's Base tier is only 7-A. Also, "likely higher" is used when a character could be a higher tier
I see, sorry for that then. But since he is the new king of hell, shouldn't he be comparable to Mephisto? Or at least "Far stronger than before" as Mephisto is in his realm? I dont think it changes his 2-C tier anyway, so we can put something else. :)

Ghost Rider says that Mephisto still is "one powerful son of a gun.", but he's got nothing on him
That could be in part due to Mephisto being cut off from his dimension and this growing weaker as he said, although that statement of Ghost Rider growing stronger could be worth something

Carrying someone isn't really noteworthy for AP. The chains do restrain him, but Mephisto has Unknown LS

My take on the tier is this is: At least 3-C, possibly 2-C.
Agree it should be around this level as well.

briefly stood against Thor, same Thor who stood against Cosmic Ghost Rider in issues prior

And he should be even stronger than this version who fought Thor, since he is growing in power as the time goes by.

BFR should be Limited due to only work on a single type of enemy (demons)
When he fought against Wong, he did go back to using the Penance Stare, so i agree.

That could be in part due to Mephisto being cut off from his dimension and this growing weaker as he said, although that statement of Ghost Rider growing stronger could be worth something
Mephisto getting weaker from losing the powers of King of Hell, is causing him to fall from 2-C in Hell to At least 3-C, up to 2-C. Ghost Rider confidently saying, "No doubt he's still one powerful son of a gun." implies that Mephisto, even in this weakened form, still have a considerable level of power. Since this Ghost Rider is very familiar with Mephisto, it wouldn't make sense for him to say this, if Mephisto had a power too far from his previous self.
He should still be close to, if not at the same level as his normal self, At least 3-C, up to 2-C.

Carrying someone isn't really noteworthy for AP. The chains do restrain him, but Mephisto has Unknown LS
I think carrying Mephisto shows Ghost Rider's control over him. And it just further helps the "He ain't got nothing on me."

Bump

Also, I would change it to:
Tier: At least 3-C, possibly 2-C.

I won't change in the post so people won't be confused by the arguments in here.

Bump

Also, I would change it to:
Tier: At least 3-C, possibly 2-C.

I won't change in the post so people won't be confused by the arguments in here.
My take on the tier is this is: At least 3-C, possibly 2-C.

3-C:
Took Mephisto around without any effort. (There's more panels of this, I just don't remember where) and briefly stood against Thor, same Thor who stood against Cosmic Ghost Rider in issues prior (Avengers 2018). Possibly 2-C: (Should be as strong as Mephisto in Hell)
Just put this at the bottom of the OP:

"Edit: We agreed upon a new tier: At least 3-C, possibly 2-C."

Back