• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1f0168bc84997398873be71bf734c145.jpg
3ad179f0571869f19201832c0e0e4f96.jpg

SBA

Last edited:
Radiation gg vs soul crush gg.

Who kills who first?
Garou doesnt have soul resist on his profile,while kenpachi should be able to resist his cosmic radiation with the resistance to matter manipulation and the fact he survived inside vacuum of space gremmy created,i may be wrong tho

Garou doesnt have soul resist on his profile,while kenpachi should be able to resist his cosmic radiation with the resistance to matter manipulation and the fact he survived inside vacuum of space gremmy created,i may be wrong tho
Isnā€™t Kenpachi a soul how does radiation affect a soul?

Garou's radiation aura emits more than 100 grays, the grb beam emits more than 83.6 billion grays
i don't think kenpachi can survive that so they both die
i vote incon

Last edited:
Isnā€™t Kenpachi a soul how does radiation affect a soul?
Actually, souls in Bleach have lungs and that's kind of weird, but they're not pure souls, they have a physical body according to the work, Shinigami cannot breathe in the vacuum of space, i think the Garou's radiation would do a lot of damage, perhaps even before the Kenpachi do something about it

What is somewhat confirmed in the novel is that Shinigami have a physical body, as it is capable of hardening their organs.

Actually, souls in Bleach have lungs and that's kind of weird, but they're not pure souls, they have a physical body according to the work, Shinigami cannot breathe in the vacuum of space, i think the Garou's radiation would do a lot of damage, perhaps even before the Kenpachi do something about it

that scan does not say souls have lungs what are you talking about ā˜ ļø

Wouldnā€™t you still need some sort of soul NPI to affect soul reapers?

that scan does not say souls have lungs what are you talking about ā˜ ļø
Well, you're saying it like that, so Kenpachi it has a lung to breathe, it kind of confirms that a Shinigami is not really a soul, i've never seen a soul have organs to breathe or release blood.

"IF YOU TRY TO BREATHE YOUR LUNGS ARE CRUSHED"

Maybe Bleach fans have some explanation for this, i think it's kind of funny that a soul has an organ, because souls are intangible beings and don't need an organ to breathe

Well, you're saying it like that, so Kenpachi it has a lung to breathe, it kind of confirms that a Shinigami is not really a soul, i've never seen a soul have organs to breathe or release blood.

"IF YOU TRY TO BREATHE YOUR LUNGS ARE CRUSHED"
bro what are you talking about
everyone has a soul aside from beings like robots for example or people who have nonexistent physiology

even goku and luffy have a soul but they still have a physical body. They still have lungs. Are you saying because Kenpachi has been shown to have lungs he cant have a soul?? huh?????
this is simple logic
im not even using any IQ here to refute this

Last edited:
bro what are you talking about
everyone has a soul aside from beings like robots for example or people who have nonexistent physiology

even goku and luffy have a soul but they still have a physical body
this is simple logic
im not even using any IQ here to refute this
What I'm saying is that Shinigami are not really souls because they have a physical body and have organs like any other ordinary human, read the scan and you'll understand well, Goku and Luffy are human beings with physical bodies (although they have a soul inside their bodies), they are not souls like what is said in Bleach, Bleach the Shinigamis are said to be souls and having a physical body refutes them being a soul, understand? This has nothing to do with IQ

Shinigami seem to have a physical body, so they're not really souls, that's what I'm talking about.

What I'm saying is that Shinigami are not really souls because they have a physical body and have organs like any other ordinary human, read the scan and you'll understand well, Goku and Luffy are human beings with physical bodies (although they have a soul inside their bodies), they are not souls like what is said in Bleach, Bleach the Shinigamis are said to be souls and having a physical body refutes them being a soul, understand? This has nothing to do with IQ

Shinigami seem to have a physical body, so they're not really souls, that's what I'm talking about.
This is incorrect

They are souls, it's just souls in Bleach are made from spiritual matter and those with high concentrations of this develop entire physiological features in order to sustain their own existences

Quite literally, souls in Bleach can become so powerful, they re-develop features of living things

There are some authors out there who question and outright deny the existence of a soul, so saying that everyone has a soul is pretty outlandish.
I think he is not understanding, because Shinigami are said to be souls, by logic a soul does not have a physical body, but Shinigami have a physical body and have organs that can breathe like any other human.

That's a bit strange

This is incorrect

They are souls, it's just souls in Bleach are made from spiritual matter and those with high concentrations of this develop entire physiological features in order to sustain their own existences

Quite literally, souls in Bleach can become so powerful, they re-develop features of living things
fr

They are souls because they left the material plane... They continue to be souls, what differentiates them is that they are formed differently from other souls commonly seen

This is incorrect

I think this explains my doubts about this subject.

Depends if his IA works on his body even after Garou's soul is gone.

What is Soul Crush and what does it do?
Soul crush as the name implies is the process of oneā€™s soul being crushed by a spiritual being which can lead to the destruction of oneā€™s soul itā€™s hard to defend against.

NOTE: I'm not trying to sound pretentious or condescending at all. Sorry if I come off that way.

I think this is a Stomp match in Garou's favor and here's why I think that:

Garou's passive Radiation Manipulation​

The arguments I've seen for Kenpachi surviving Garou's Radiation is Deconstruction and Soul Crush. Kenpachi's Deconstruction is resisted by Garou, so it's just his Soul Crush. I will address Soul Crush in another header. For now, I will focus on the passive Radiation Manipulation.

Garou's passive Radiation Manipulation puts the fight on a clock of a maximum of five minutes (Meaning that the fight will only last a maximum of five minutes) Assuming that Kenpachi is continuously exposed for the five minutes, he will die if this timeframe is exceeded as when I looked through his profile, Soul Physiology and Shinigami Physiology, none of them list resistance to Radiation Manipulation or a defensive ability that would make Garou's Radiation Manipulation a non-problem. This is all while Garou will, In-Character, start Close-Quarters-Combat with Nuclear Fission: Gravity Knuckle or beam the crap out of Kenpachi with All Life Eradication Fist: Gamma Ray Burst (Which is an instant-win move. Of course, I trust Kenpachi can simply dodge it since it's Relativistic+ while Kenpachi can move at Speed of Light and possibly Faster Than Light+, but if he's caught out with this, then it's over) I don't know how long Bleach fights last, but Kenpachi will be feeling the effects after two minutes, and be getting weaker after three, as his cells will be dying in real time. I don't see Supernatural Willpower anywhere on his profile or anything else that would help him power through Radiation, so Kenpachi is basically incapacitated after three minutes. Take this with a grain of salt, but I've seen comments made from Youtubers and people knowledgeable on Bleach that Kenpachi willfully and intentionally holds back on fights. I DO know that at some point, Kenpachi gets over this weakness, but I'm not sure the exact parameters of him getting over that weakness. Assuming that Kenpachi wants to fight for fun even despite SBA, I simply do not see him reaching his Soul Crush win condition before Garou copies + adapts and Ggs. Which leads me to:

Garou murder blitzes Kenpachi​

Extraordinary Genius (Gained knowledge on the behavior of all forces and flow of all energy in the universe, and applied this knowledge through replicating complex natural phenomena such as nuclear fission and gamma ray bursts. His aptitude for martial arts and fighting has increased to the point that he can perfectly mimic both the power and technique of others, including those that can manipulate the reality of the cosmos, in a single glance, and further improve them to perfection past their original states. Garou has stated that his fist is beyond timing, and that all of his strikes are completely unavoidable)
I will be using this statement here to build the foundation of my argument. If I am mistaken, please correct me.
Garou's copying can only copy cosmic phenomenom and anything made by pseudoscience that doesn't involve time or kill him instantly. (Epiccheev. Garou fights a number by Spinoirr)

From taking a single glance at Kenpachi, Garou will learn the following information:
I just copied and pasted anything that is relating to cosmic stuff. Garou, after instantly learning this information, will then replicate these abilities. Garou will also instantly learn that Kenpachi is equal to him in power and initiates untold destruction upon our poor Earth by immediately wiping Central Park off of our maps and then Earth off of the solar system by Planet Busting. Assuming that Garou literally does not care about some random parallel dimension's Earth, he's starting with Planet destroying attacks. From here, Kenpachi gets tossed around our solar system like no tomorrow. Kenpachi's Flight is actually psuedo-flight, (and Garou would've surpassed him by copying, adapting, and developing in the starting seconds of the fight) and he either dies in the atmosphere from intense cold or lack of oxygen, or he would've been dead from the radiation Garou emits. Even if it is argued that Kenpachi wouldn't be sent into space, Garou destroying the Earth would basically leave Kenpachi with intense cold and no oxygen. It's In-Character for Garou to do so as well, as Garou had no problems with the possible collateral damage of Serious Punch Squared.

To recap: Garou, as soon as the fight starts, learns the spatial abilities of Kenpachi and by extension Shinigami. Garou will then start with Nuclear Fission: Gravity Knuckle, blowing up Central Park, New York City, and then the Earth, as collateral damage. That will then leave Kenpachi without solid ground, oxygen, and in extreme cold. There is nothing that Kenpachi could do here to stop this, even if he does...

Soul Crush is not a win condition​

While Garou doesn't have resistance to Soul Manipulation and would die to it, there is another ability that still comes into play even after Garou's death that would cause Kenpachi to lose. Instinctive Reaction. Garou's Instinctive Reaction can work even when he's unconscious ([1], [2]) This matters because Soul Crush targets well, the soul. If there is no other information I'm needing, that means that Soul Crush doesn't hurt or damage the body. Assuming that "Death" only means "Loss of thinking and consciousness" then I see no reason that Garou's body wouldn't get back up to keep attacking Kenpachi even after Garou, the person, dies. Movement after death is something that can happen to a person's body and Garou has shown that even despite being unconscious, his body is still able to move. Garou also has Type 1 Self-Sustenance, so the problem of his body getting depleted of oxygen would not be one.
Garou's passive Radiation Manipulation is, well, passive. Even after Garou has died by Soul Crush, unless Kenpachi leaves the immediate area and my argument in​
paragraph one isn't accepted, radiation stills messes him up. Even if Garou doesn't do any of the prior things I detailed, Kenpachi using Soul Crush around minute two to three of the fight will still mean Kenpachi will die to the radiation afterward. All of my previous arguments aren't including any of the other abilities Garou can and will do if the time prompts itself, such as:

I simply do not see even a Bloodlusted Kenpachi winning against Garou because Garou slams in all scenarios but one, which in that scenario his body will slam Kenpachi. If this thread isn't a stomp match, then Garou wins nine times out of ten, and one time out of ten it is Inconclusive.

I heard somewhere that Cosmic Fear Mode Garou is a character that either Stomps or gets Stomped. Garou's really putting that quote into practice.

I didn't see that on his profile. Can you quote it?
its here

the soul manipulation and aura

its here

the soul manipulation and aura
It doesn't say anywhere that it's passive.

Oh so that's how it works. Garou murder blitzes Kenpachi. Unless the Soul Crush is instant. Waiting to see if anyone agrees with Garou's IR working even after his soul is destroyed, or I was just simply wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back