• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic cube durability downgrade

If they haven't done Cosmic level feats, we'll apply their highest showcase otherwise, but otherwise it's an incorrect showcase that we're doing here, assuming all Cosmic Cubes automatically hit 2-A

Well, they usually haven't performed any significant feats at all with the cubes, so there would be almost constant unknown ratings, as I mentioned earlier.

Too bad for them, then. I find it unlikely that a character has had a Cosmic Cube for a significant duration, and has zero feats with them that aren't even Creation based.

They are very seldom used for anything remotely approaching universal scale as far as I recall, but I would appreciate if you could investigate.

In any case, if we simply delete the page, it will inevitably be recreated again, in a less reliable format, so I think that modifying it to turn more reliable, and mention in it that the cubes have inconsistent power levels, seems like a better idea.

Then just delete it again when someone re-creates the page
As is it's still unreliable as is and will be forever

Couldn't we simply give it a "Variable. Up to ..." tier combined with an explanation footnote to not scale from it intstead?

So you want us to blatantly do a composite page?
Weren't those banned?

WelL composite pages for different continuities are banned, but in this case our least bad solution may be to improvise.

@AKM sama

What do you think?

Again, we literally have admitted that this page basically a composite so why we're keeping it?

People like Thanos and Reed already have everything they can do with the Cube listed on their pages anyways so not like it helps on that front

Okay, but aren't they scaled from the cubes' current standards statistics?

In any case, first please investigate which characters that scale from it via the "What links here" function.

From the pages only Glorian, Kobik and Beyond get effected by this
Molecule Man scales of 2-A via Beyond so he's tied to how we handle that, and Doom would keep 2-A for his Cosmic Cube Key regardless of what happens due to Galactus

So scaling for 3 characters for a self admitted composite seems like a bad idea and I'm sure there're feats they can scale of that aren't Cosmic Cube related

Okay, but we would have to work our some schematics for what statistics that we should give to each character, including Kobik, cube Beyonder, and Thanos.

What do you think @The_Impress and @Firestorm808 ?

I'm researching Kobik, she's an amalgamation of a Cosmic Cube Red Skull wielded so might be worth checking what feats he had with the thing

Anyways I researched Kobik
Some powers need to be added and I honestly don't see why she scaled to begin with to Red Skull's Cosmic Cube considering she's a bunch of merged shards via accident
Outside that her best feats are the universe destroying that's linked and re-creating the past to create Hydra Cap

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

So what is our plan here regarding scaling the different cube characters and those who have used them?

Gathering feats and scaling them to their own showcase.

Kubik here for example has At least 5-A Striking Strength and 3-A AP as a whole

Okay. Feel free to do so then, and thank you for the help.

If you write a list of the EXACT titles of all the pages that you need unlocked, my automated script will be able to handle it.

Tier: 5-A physically, 3-A with reality warping

Stats: AP: Large Planet Level physically (Easily ripped Moonstone's gem from her chest), Universal Level (Same scans in her current AP section)
Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic+ (Easily tagged Moonstone)
Durability: Unknown (Never took a physical hit)

P&A:
0) Inorganic Physiology (She's a bunch of cosmic cube shards so)
1) Adding scans to currently listed powers
2) BFR (Teleported Zemo and his laces to a mountain
3) Flight
4) Technology Manipulation (Made a robot attack his teammates)
5) Time Manipulation (Can make people Hydra agents retroactively [She did it to Captain America later on] she also can dispel time loops)
6) Possibly Existence Erasure (Not sure what else it'd be labeled as)
7) Creation (Created dolls)
8) Forcefield Creation (Shown here)
9) Telekinesis (Shown here)
10) Size Manipulation (Shown here) and also Large Size, probably 1

Btw the scan should the scan where Red Skull reads the dude's memories be added to his own page?

I have unlocked the page. My apologies for having to do various tasks IRL for several hours.

Edited the page

So, does anybody know how we should modify the other cosmic cube pages?

Glorian's page should likely note that he's physically weak considering he has no physical feats for AP and got mopped pretty hard by Hulk
Now in the Annihilation Ronan run they do mention his power changes in levels depending on how skilled he's but like the best durability feat is just enduring attacks from a hoard of of enemies from the Anti Zone

For his second Key it should be made clear Shaper was in a hella weakened state when he took his powers (i.e literally dying) but his rating could stay since he could be comparable to Eternity's first Key due to becoming a duplicate universe of him

Power wise there's not really anything missing outside Creation and Flight for the first Key
Second Key would likely at the very least get Eternity's inherent abilities like Abstract Existence and immortality, what else can be further discussed

Back