• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corvo Attano Vs Scorpion (Dishonored Vs MK)

Hell, people with the same kind of magic as him have shown the ability to use their magic while fully restrained by an interrogation chair, and corvo himself can use his magic while restrained by Daud's telekinesis and the brigmore witches' plants

Because they need something to show the activation of the powers. Like I said and then later showed, he does not need hand movements to activate his powers, his magic is not like thanos' infinite gauntlet where he needs full mobility of his hand in order to use his powers, it's entirely thought-based
I really don't think that "they needed something to show the activation of the powers" is a valid argument. That requires far more assumptions on our part.

I really don't think that "they needed something to show the activation of the powers" is a valid argument. That requires far more assumptions on our part.
To reiterate:
*Corvo has multiple showings of not needing to move his hand in order to use his magic, with all of his magic being applied in the same way
*Corvo has feats of using magic while restrained by telekinesis and vines, as well as lesser magic users using their magic while fully restrained by an interrogation chair

You can keep saying that over and over but that wouldn't change the fact that clearly all magic isn't applied in the same way and clearly Bend Time requires movement for activation, as that's what's been portrayed.

You can keep saying that over and over but that wouldn't change the fact that clearly all magic isn't applied in the same way and clearly Bend Time requires movement for activation, as that's what's been portrayed.
It does not require movement. I've already posted scans that prove it doesnt require movement. At this point it's on you to prove it does because you have yet to post anything proving that it expressly requires movement other than just repeatedly claiming that it does.

It does not require movement. I've already posted scans that prove it doesnt require movement.
Weekly, you posted him using spells that are NOT bend time. Those scans don't support him being able to use that specific ability without a hand movement.

Weekly, you posted him using spells that are NOT bend time. Those scans don't support him being able to use that specific ability without a hand movement.
All of his magic functions identically in activation mechanics, I really dont know what else to say at this point as it seems you're just arguing from disbelief now

🗿

The fact Corvo is always seen using his hand for bend time seems to cut against this claim
He isnt though, thats the thing, same with people who have the exact same Bend Time power, they dont need to move their hands to activate it

Comic panels are definitely the best way to prove a slight movement isn't happening /s

Like uh is it me or is it kinda impossible to tell if they're actually doing gestures or not

I also don't see why you guys are getting stuck on this, Corvo can just like, dodge the chain or do the gesture before it binds him, it's such a specific scenario to move the debate towards

Does either even like lead with that

(This feels a bit stompy)

Last edited:
Back