• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cooler's Supernova CRT

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So I think we should give Cooler a "Higher with Supernova" Rating since as as we see in the Movie, Cooler literally can't cause SSJ Goku to do so much as Flinch from his attacks, but as soon as he whips out the Supernova Goku actually starts panicking a little bit and is almost completely overpowered by it until he uses every last bit of his strength to shoot it back into Cooler and thus into the Sun. Pretty Self Explanatory Rating.

EASY agree!

It's actually impressive how Cooler really didn't look exhausted after throwing the huge energy ball, while Goku couldn't even move after pushing it back and would've been easily killed by Salza had Piccolo not killed Salza first.

Probably a sign of better energy control for Cooler.

EASY agree!

It's actually impressive how Cooler really didn't look exhausted after throwing the huge energy ball, while Goku couldn't even move after pushing it back and would've been easily killed by Salza had Piccolo not killed Salza first.

Probably a sign of better energy control for Cooler.
Cooler literally said that he has far better control than Frieza seeing as he could gather the energy to make it faster than he did.

In any case, we have enough support to add this to him now. We're giving this to Meta-Cooler too since he can also use it, right?

IMO Cooler got stomped since, like he said, he hadn't used the 5th form to fight before using it on Goku, so he lacked experience with the form, which is ironically similar to Frieza not having experience fighting at 100%.

IMO Cooler got stomped since, like he said, he hadn't used the 5th form to fight before using it on Goku, so he lacked experience with the form, which is ironically similar to Frieza not having experience fighting at 100%.
He literally did get stomped, there is no IMO about it. Supernova was his only attack that was even on SSJ Goku's Level. Hell, I bet if he detonated it in Goku's Face like Frieza tried to do to Trunks he might've even netted a victory against him.

How's this for the Justification? "Higher with Supernova (almost Overpowered SSJ Goku despite getting stomped by him beforehand)".

He literally did get stomped, there is no IMO about it. Supernova was his only attack that was even on SSJ Goku's Level. Hell, I bet if he detonated it in Goku's Face like Frieza tried to do to Trunks he might've even netted a victory against him.
I mean that was just my opinion, but without enough evidence I was gonna agree to the wiki's verdict anyways.

But yeah, I think he didn't do it in Goku's face because it would've taken too long up close, not to mention he would've likely died had he done that.

Back