• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat VS VBW: Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

This is basically a thread to get Cool Cat back which will inevitably backfire and get me banned.

Cue Clown Music

Main Points
1: Cool Cat was trained by several martial arts experts.

2: Cool Cat should be comparable to cats his size. This is simply due to the Cat in the Hat getting his stats from this.

3: Cool Cat has the Cool Cat Convertable, which is basically just a car with Cool Cat pictures on it. Cool Cat can drive it without any problems.

Smaller Stuff
Cool Cat was stated by Derek Savage to be able to fight Dirty Dog, an armed shooter (No, I did not ask). Cool Cat should also get vehicular mastery, and all the aforementioned abilities should relate to his speed.

Conclusion
AP: At least Athlete level (Is a black belt in karate and a pro wrestler), likely Street level physically (Should be comparable to real world cats of his size. Was trained by several karate experts. Derek Savage stated he is capable of fighting armed shooters), Wall level with the Cool Cat Convertible

Speed: At least Athletic Human, likely SuperHuman (Should be comparable to real world cats of his size), SuperHuman with the Cool Cat Convertible

Your Opinions (don't matter)
Agree: -999999

Disagree:

Wasnt Cool Cat deleted because the guy who created him loves filing lawsuits against people who use Cool Cat in anything?

WeeklyBattles said:
Wasnt Cool Cat deleted because the guy who created him loves filing lawsuits against people who use Cool Cat in anything?
No, it was because he wasn't a "combat related character" even though there are entire books about him doing karate AND wrestling

WeeklyBattles said:
He stopped doing that

BigSmoke4269 said:
GoCommitDi said:
Not all armed shooters are physically 9-C though
Yeah, but guns are
We don't have much context on how he'd beat the arm robbers tho, not all ways he could beat them would give him 9-C rating

WeeklyBattles said:
No. I got his permission to make the page. Also, he's never actually filed a lawsuit. All he's done is make empty threats. He seemed pretty enthusiastic about the profile, too. He even gave me a picture of Cool Cat to use.

• Dwight Schrute attended Martial Arts classes
  • What is that profile lol, It's the wrongest stats I have ever seen on a profile, just giving someone 9-C+ by scaling off of completely different species.
  • Dwight has a car
  • Dwight himself states he is a master killing machine and shows mastery over various weapons
The day this passes is the day I can make sitcom characters, everyone, using the exact same logic, hell this has weaker logic than half of the sitcoms which we never allow.

What is that profile lol, It's the wrongest stats I have ever seen on a profile, just giving someone 9-C+ by scaling off of completely different species.

Well The Cat In The Hat has scaling through other species which he's probably not, so unless you want to edit that page as well (which maybe you do I dunno) that reasoning should work

1: That doesn't mean he trained with Lorenzo Lamas, Cynthia Rothrock, Don 'The Dragon' Wilson, Frank Shamrock and Mako (which Cool Cat did in the books)

2: I don't know lol

3: Good for him

4:Dwight stating himself to be a killing machine =/= word of god

Just so you know, I don't watch The Office, so I don't have any context here

All the characters weekley mentioned are at least peak human with one being tier 4 and having hax (Which is a way to get a spot on this wiki)

Cool Cat lacks any of these

I agree with Zark, please close this

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
All the characters weekley mentioned are at least peak human with one being tier 4 and having hax (Which is a way to get a spot on this wiki)
Cool Cat lacks any of these

I agree with Zark, please close this
I don't get how haxes and stats matter in this, there're other profiles on wiki which boast even worse stats and abilities

I mean if there are "worse" profiles with horrible stats and no powers, and literally no importance whatsoever, feel free to visit the Profile Deletion Thread and get them removed.

Does anyone have a reason for why Cool Cat shouldn't have a profile that doesn't revolve around his stats and abilities?

Because honestly those are not good arguments against his profile

Zark2099 said:
I mean if there are "worse" profiles with horrible stats and no powers, and literally no importance whatsoever, feel free to visit the Profile Deletion Thread and get them removed.
You do know oyure basically proposing to delete all character with a tier 10 or 11 rating correct?

If the only issue with the profile being made is because they have low stats then i see no issue why it shouldnt be allowed. We're not going to ban a character just because theyre tier 10

Zark2099 said:
I don't see how any of those traits are deletion worthy

Zark2099 said:
So that means the Monarch of Pointland should be deleted..I hope that ain't the case.

I support a Dwight profile. /s

For real, there is common sense to be had. Characters with next to zero defining traits, not to mention Derek Savage being quite a guy with lawsuits handed out faster than Esdeath hands out ass whooping... Furthermore, I dislike the idea of creating characters with next to no relevant abilities or equipment then spamming them in thoughtless matches, which has been the case with Cool Cat in the past.

He never sued anyone tho, also if having no relavant abilities is deletion worthy Monarch Of Pointland should get deleted, same for most charcters in tier 10-11

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Zark2099 said:
So that means the Monarch of Pointland should be deleted..I hope that ain't the case.
Name more than three characters not on the wiki who are in the same remote ballpark of power and abilities as Monarch.

I could name dozens for Cool Cat.

People are making up excuses to ban Cool Cat because the movie is bad basically

I find that reasoning kinda bullshit. That's like if we were to delete the FNaF verse from the wiki only because FNaF has gained a massive hatedom.

I swear, if one of you mentions Derek Savage's lawsuits one more time, I will get a gun, I will shoot myself, and then I will shoot you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back