• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cook vs Player

While both Sanji and Suiryu are both master martial artists, Suiryu may have more skill due to be comparable to HHG (although it would be helpful if we had Sanji skill feats to compare). This means that while Sanji has his small 1.8x ap advantage, Suiryu should be able to outskill Sanji enough to dodge alot of his attacks while I don't think Sanji would be able to dodge many attacks from Suiryu.

Sanji has around 138x lifting strength advantage so it's over for Suiryu if Sanji manages to pin him down, however like I said above Suiryu's skill advantage should prevent him from getting into these situation.

They both have the same standard melee range so it will be a close quarters fight which Suiryu has the advantage in.

From the looks of it, this match will mainly come down to if Sanji has the stamina to keep going until Suiryu gets tired, although Sanji's says "Extremely high", it states that he has high endurance and can fight for long times after having his ribs broken and such, Suiryu on the other hand got tortured by two monsters that could stomp him after coming out of a high diff fight as well as the 3 other monsters he fought prior and when he went all out on Saitama.

I personally think they're comparable because while Suiryu's looks higher by a glance, I'm sure that Sanji has higher stamina feats because he's a One Piece character lol.

From this it seems like Suiryu will win because they both can fight for similar times and during the time they can fight, Suiryu will mainly be attacking Sanji while Sanji will struggle to dodge or hit Suiryu back as much due to Suiryu's skill advantage. Sanji's "Extra Haché" could be a problem as it's a barrage of kicks similar to Luffy's Gatling punches that are each 1.8x stronger than Suiryu, but considering the fact that Suiryu has barrage techniques and has very likely trained with his sister who uses the same fighting style, that he would have experience against these kind of attacks and be able to dodge or counter them with his own and anything else of the sort.

While Suiryu does have the weakness of being very arrogant and handicapping himself, it's only because he has always fought fodder compared to himself so once he sees Sanji has stronger strength than him he should shape up.

Therefore I think Suiryu takes this high diff due to having a skill advantage and this fight being stuck to melee range for both further gives Suiryu the advantage but due to Sanji's stamina and slight durability advantage he will be able to last in the fight for a long time.

• Stamina - Sanji got the advantage on that... Being able to endure alot, fighting under water against a Fishman, even as a kid being starved to death he is able to maintain his consciousness for 70 days while barely eating anything... Zeff the one who was with sanji survived 70d+ by only eating his leg.
  • Skill - I see Sanji having the more skill advantage but I still see them being close... Being able to fight a Fishman who is very skilled in Fishman karate underwater where sanji got a huge disadvantage and the Fishman having the advantage by being faster and stronger, being able to fight very skilled fighter Mr.2 😤as well as having very good acrobatics
  • Ap - well Sanji got the advantage on that... Even Accelerated Development which he'll continue to grow stronger...
  • Endurance and Durability - goes to Sanji by what's presented above and surviving this
  • Lifting Strength - Sanji got a massive advantage on this... Class G (Sanji) vs Class M (Suiryu)
I see Sanji winning this mid diff but if the match prolongs I see it being low-mid diff for Sanji. Sanji FRA (btw Skypiea Sanji is getting Upgraded so probably stomp)

Last edited:
Skill - I see Sanji having the more skill advantage but I still see them being close... Being able to fight a Fishman who is very skilled in Fishman karate underwater where sanji got a huge disadvantage and the Fishman having the advantage by being faster and stronger, being able to fight every skilled fight Mr.2 😤as well as having very good acrobatics
I know I'm the OP, but Suiryu is more skilled. He was very even, dare I say equal, with Garou in skill when they fought.

Probably lol… Garou would have destroyed Suiryu in that ova if it wasn’t a game… that’s also pretty early Garou who was holding back… flashy/better animation = more skill 🤭

Oh no I thought sanji would win because of diable jambe and haki but this is a haxless key, and suiryu is more skilled and has better AP, sanji has better ls but it's a minor advantage, other than that they have comparable stamina, so I'm voting suiryu high difficulty probably.
Edit: shit sanji is the one with better AP. sorry. I'm still voting suiryu though.

• Stamina - Sanji got the advantage on that... Being able to endure alot, fighting under water against a Fishman, even as a kid being starved to death he is able to maintain his consciousness for 70 days while barely eating anything... Zeff the one who was with sanji survived 70d+ by only eating his leg.
Sanji went fresh into a high diff fight with Mr 2 while Suiryu fought against Saitama for a considerably long time at fullpower, killed 4 monsters and high diffed 1 of them without showing any signs of getting tired until the last one and then got tortured by 2 monsters that could stomp him for a decent period of time and still remained conscious until Saitama came. Sanji as a kid barely moved around or wasted any stamina and he did not stay awake for literally 70 days he obviously went to sleep sometimes. Not saying Sanji's is worse, but what your saying doesn't give Sanji the advantage.
  • Skill - I see Sanji having the more skill advantage but I still see them being close... Being able to fight a Fishman who is very skilled in Fishman karate underwater where sanji got a huge disadvantage and the Fishman having the advantage by being faster and stronger, being able to fight very skilled fighter Mr.2 😤as well as having very good acrobatics
Can you give me skill feats from the fishman and Mr 2 as well? Suiryu is a famous martial artist who has consecutively neg diffed martial arts tournaments to the point where he has a habit of handicapping himself. Plus he scales to hero hunter Garou in skill.
  • Ap - well Sanji got the advantage on that... Even Accelerated Development which he'll continue to grow stronger...
He has about a 1.8x advantage so nothing much, accelerated development can be a problem however Suiryu has been tortured by characters that can oneshot most of pre timeskip (7A) so he has experience with getting hit by attacks way above his durability.

Plus Suiryu when fighting an opponent relative to him with normal attacks is weaker than when Suiryu is using named attacks who two shot the opponent so Suiryu can easily switch to these attacks to do lots of damage to Sanji early on and keep up with Sanji's accelerated development.
  • Endurance and Durability - goes to Sanji by what's presented above and surviving this
Durability is 1.8x higher but endurance is not, Suiryu endured hits from Gouketsu and then received several from Bakuzan and stayed conscious long enough for Saitama to fight and kill Bakuzan and Gouketsu and have a conversation with Saitama afterwards and from his expression likely longer than even that.
  • Lifting Strength - Sanji got a massive advantage on this... Class G (Sanji) vs Class M (Suiryu)
Yeah I agree

but endurance is not, Suiryu endured hits from Gouketsu and then received several from Bakuzan and stayed conscious long enough for Saitama to fight and kill Bakuzan and Gouketsu and have a conversation with Saitama afterwards and from his expression likely longer than even that.
Sanji would easily be able to take those types of hits and continue fighting.... Sanji can have broken bones and still be able to fight like nothing happened... While Suiryu...link and link

Don't really wanna debate.

Plus he scales to hero hunter Garou in skill.
Also no

Sanji would easily be able to take those types of hits and continue fighting.... Sanji can have broken bones and still be able to fight like nothing happened... While Suiryu...link and link

Don't really wanna debate.
Can Sanji move with broken legs? Show me a scan if so, Suiryu stopped moving the moment Gouketsu broke his legs

And same, I don't want to debate on a future stomp thread
Yes he does lmao, Suiryu and Garou were casually equal to each other then once Garou went serious the game bugged out, do you seriously think that Suiryu was as serious as the Suiryu that fought Choze or Saitama (after his shirt was blown off)?

Do not give one word answers, it makes you sound very uneducated on what your talking about especially when you said you know more about OPM than me and the others arguing against you in the Luffy Vs Garou thread

Can Sanji move with broken legs? Show me a scan if so, Suiryu stopped moving the moment Gouketsu broke his legs
Link, link, link, link, link, link got up like nothing happened link, keeps on fighting with many broken ribs link, link and link.... Don't think breaking his leg happens before skypiea but afterwards he does and keeps fighting like it's nothing if I remember correctly 🤔

Last edited:
Link, link, link, link, link, link got up like nothing happened link, keeps on fighting link and link.... Don't think breaking his leg happens before skypiea but after that he does and keeps fighting like it's nothing if I remember correctly 🤔
Firstly, Suiryu was fighting master martial artists, one who should even scale above him and most forms of Garou, who are way above Suiryu's AP compared to the guys who Sanji fought who were at least in the same tier.

And none of those guys broke Sanji's legs so it doesn't matter since Suiryu was still actively getting up until he had no physical way to do so.

Has Sanji ever fought an opponent who has broke both of his legs because that's what happened to Suiryu

But I'll concede and say Sanji has better endurance, no point in saying who I think will win since it won't get added (incon/either way).

Yes he does lmao, Suiryu and Garou were casually equal to each other then once Garou went serious the game bugged out, do you seriously think that Suiryu was as serious as the Suiryu that fought Choze or Saitama (after his shirt was blown off)?
Btw is that canon for vsbw wiki? Otherwise I don't think using that is ok.... Man if the one piece anime/movies/specials where Canon, I would be having feats feats 😈

Ova's are approved and supervised by ONE (creator of OPM webcomic and writer of the manga) so yeah.
One piece as well but it's still isn't accepted 😤

still they were both fighting in a game, early Garou, Garou wasn't try harding and King is more skilled than both of them combined...

Also I can do the same thing by comparing Sanji to Zoro🤷‍♂️

One piece as well but it's still isn't accepted 😤

still they were both fighting in a game, early Garou, Garou wasn't try harding and King is more skilled than both of them combined...

Also I can do the same thing by comparing Sanji to Zoro🤷‍♂️
Why wasn't Garou trying hard? Even if he wasn't Suiryu didn't show any of the signs he showed when he was fighting seriously like using named attacks and ripping his shirt off and enlarging his muscles which he does when he is trying hard.

And I agree that King is the most skilled character in OPM.

And idk what skill feats Zoro has during Skypiea, and has Sanji ever had a serious fight with Zoro like Luffy had with east blue Zoro? I can only remember gag fights but your obv more knowledgeable on One Piece than me.

Back