• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Control over molecules = Regenerationn

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
I would like to present this question; Would a character that has full control over his/her molecules have some degree of Regenerationn?. To be more specific, a character that can decrease or increase the amount of molecules that are inside his body. I see this kind of thing on pages such as Body Control but I want to be certain.

Yeah, Regenerationn is a common application of Self-Molecular Manipulation; naturally, if the character is limited to alter its density and/or size, it wouldn't be able to regenerate.

The character in question doesn't possess those limits (since he can straight up create new molecules). My main question is (if there is a specific answer to it) what level of Regenerationn would it be since it is described on the Body Control page as "unlimited".

One control their own molecules, so sublimination by heat would nullify its Regenerationn as that happens when the atoms lost cohetion.

Back