• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As much as I prefer Wendy as a character, Connie takes it. Wendy is skilled but lacks proper training, especially in comparison to Gem training. Then there is the fact that a sword should be superior to an axe and Connie takes this pretty comprehensively

Although, how high is Wendy's AP? It could be an AP stomp in Connie's favour if it isn't high enough

Well, a sword being better than an axe depends on the skill of the wielder, kinda like how certain martial arts aren't inherently better than others. She's stronger than Dipper who overpowered the multi-bear, which is a large black-bear with 8 hands. She should also be comparable to Tats who smashed through a wall.

Yeah it does depend on the user, but I'm just saying if you were to compare the two with the users on equal footing, the sword is the superior weapon.

But yeah even if it isn't an AP stomp, Connie's just too skilled. So yeah I'm sticking with Connie

I'd say wendy, she has home field advantage and is well versed in her axe, unlike Connie who's more trained in long sword and heavy sword, and this new style of sword logically would make her a beginer at.

Well this sword is still pretty long (The picture makes it look short) this is a more accurate/official pic:

Conniecurrent
The sword is still alot bigger than her, and she was able to use it just fine in her fight against mind-controlled Pearl in Change Your Mind.

Back