• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Condensing Natural Phenomena into one page

@Antvasima @IdiosyncraticLawyer
Sorry for the late update

The next step is
Once you see my regrouping is appropriate, I shall make a sandbox on the draft pages of those pages and - once approved - proceed to make pages on the new natural phenomena pages.

First
Glitch Event, Comet Telos Impact Event, Meteor (One Punch Man) and The Cosmic (CAOS) are irrelevant to our discussion, but are in the "events" category somehow.
Ask relevant verse knowledgeable members on how to reallocate such events.

Second, most pages in "real world" refer to real world animals, plants, weapons and vehicles so I will not touch most of them.

Now, the current classification:

Group into "Earthquake"
1960 Valdivia Earthquake
1964 Alaska Earthquake

Group into "Explosion incidents"
Halifax Explosion
Chernobyl Incident

Group into "Volcano eruption"
[/vs]Island Park Caldera super-eruption[/vs]
Krakatoa Eruption
La Garita Caldera super-eruption
Mount St Helens eruption
Mount Tambora Eruption
Mount Vesuvius eruption

(just keep as is)
Black Hole Collision Event
Hurricane (Real World)
Meteor Crater (should we rename that as Meteor Impact?)
Supernova
Theia Impact
Tornado

(up to discussion of whether to keep or set a new profile)

Chicxulub Impact Event (it is the biggest meteor collision / impoact event that caused the ultimate extinction of dinosaurs)
GRB 080916C
Ophiuchus Supercluster Eruption
SGR 1806-20 Starquake (should we group it under "Starquake"?)
Toba Mega Eruption
Tunguska Event
This seems good to me. Thank you for helping out.🙏🙂

Or is somebody else here willing to handle it please?

Back