• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Concerning Frost Tier from Universe 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems fonky to me that Frost is that high in power. I had to adress this out since Piccolo seems to be fighting him next and i don't see it unless Goku tags out. Remember that SSJ Goku with God Ki was not on par with Beerus, since he didn't do any damaged to him. Yes, he could fought with him for awhile but that's nothing special. Beerus was not even using his full power againt's Goku SSJ. We can't have SSJ=SSB because what would the point in transforming then?

This is what i recommend after seen Goku's profile here:

Frost First Form :

Star level+ (Since he is below Base Goku)

Goku then trained with Vegeta and we don't know how much stronger did they get, so i recommend:

At least 'Large Star level: 'Since he could barely keep up with Base Goku.

Third Form:

Solar System level (Stronger than Base Goku, force him to go SSJ with God Ki.)

Final Form:

Multi-Galaxy level (Power Scaling from SSJ Goku with God Ki)

What do you think?

About Botamo, why is he power scale to Goku?

'First he was not as fast as Goku, 'Second Goku was toying with him, Third in most cases Goku did with him what he always does and aloud Botamo to strike him to text his streght. Botamo is nowhere near Goku's base. He should be dowgraded a Tier below Goku's base form. At least to Solar System Level. Vados also mention that Frost was the strongest of Universe 6, that means he may have a Golden type of form to match Goku's SSB. That's how i see it, i would apreciated your feeback on this.

Interesting. I agree with Frost Final Form being Multi-Galaxy level. But I believe his Third Form and First Form is way to low. The power gap between the three transformations would be way to big. I think first form should be 3-C+ atleast (Below Saiyan beyond God Goku) Third form should be 3-C+ (Forced Goku to go into Super Saiyan) At-least 3-B (Somewhere around SSJ Goku with God Ki) Since there base form is much higher than it used to be after the Training with Whis and the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. I think Botoma should be 3-C.

Algaro said:
Interesting. I agree with Frost Final Form being Multi-Galaxy level. But I believe his Third Form and First Form is way to low. The power gap between the three transformations would be way to big. I think first form should be 3-C+ atleast (Below Saiyan beyond God Goku) Third form should be 3-C+ (Forced Goku to go into Super Saiyan) At-least 3-B (Somewhere around SSJ Goku with God Ki) Since there base form is much higher than it used to be after the Training with Whis and the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. I think Botoma should be 3-C.
I agree with you. Yeah, it should be Goku after God Ki absorb. I just put it like that in the thread since i was using Goku's page as a guide liner to Frost.

Algaro said:
that makes sense

I wonder if Frost got info that he could unlock his Ultimate Evolution like Frieza, and not just go "Well what do you know? All I have to do is train hard for a few months and I'll get better.", then go "Ah screw it."

Dekoshu said:
I wonder if Frost got info that he could unlock his Ultimate Evolution like Frieza, and not just go "Well what do you know? All I have to do is train hard for a few months and I'll get better.", then go "Ah screw it."
Giving the fact that Vados said that he is the strongest of Universe 6 and that is only fighting SSJ Goku with God Ki, there's gonna be two things happening:

-Goku Tags out. Piccolo Vs. Frost

-Frost goes Ultimate Evolution Vs Goku SSB

That can give Frost the "+" simbol.

In the Manga SSJ is with light-white, while SSB is dark-white.

Seriously, it would be embarassing for Frost not to know that, especially when Golden Frieza was circumstantially beaten because he didn't bother to fully train his Golden Form.

Dekoshu said:
Seriously, it would be embarassing for Frost not to know that, especially when Golden Frieza was circumstantially beaten because he didn't bother to fully train his Golden Form.
Yeah, i hope Frost knows how to control it at least.

I don't think these ratings make any sense, SBG Goku is > SSG Goku, and toying or not, he was capable of trading blows with SBG Goku (Whis training + 3 years if the RoSaT), and that was his 1st Form, his 2nd Form made Goku turn SSGSS, which is > RoF SSGSS Goku and probably Golden Freezer, but Forst was scared so he transformed again into his Final Form, which has an unknown level of power, as we have yet to see him fight, he may be capable of one shot Goku or he may be equal to him. I think the ratings should stay where they are. Beerus being stronger than Goku has no relation to this.

Antvasima said:
I agree with Faisal. Let's wait for now.
Ok. But how are we gonna scale Botamo to SSJ Goku? Because we don't know how much stronger Vegeta and Goku got after the 3 year training. And we cannot assume Botamo is already 3-B, when in the manga he fought with base Goku and lost. Goku was toying around with him, he was not even using his full power. For are we know Goku may had lower his power and speed to his level to make it a fair fight.

What are we gonna use for his tier the manga or the anime? And should we have SSJ=SSB?

No we should probably not. Perhaps it would be best to place Botamo at "Unknown", since we do not know how powerful Goku currently is as a regular SSJ.

Antvasima said:
No we should probably not. Perhaps it would be best to place Botamo at "Unknown", since we do not know how powerful Goku currently is as a regular SSJ.
There's also the possibility that Goku turned SSJ when fighting Frost, but the NEP made it look like he was fighting Botamo, so the anime viewers get surprised to see he's going Vs. Frost.

Antvasima said:
I agree. Just for the meantime, if they are to stay as main character's during this Arc, Botamo will get power scale and feats very soon.

You know that mostly of his stats are for SS forms right?.

The highest stat for base is Large Star.

I still have my doubts about Base Goku (U6 arc) > SSG Goku (BoG arc).

KamiYasha said:
You know that mostly of his stats are for SS forms right?.
The highest stat for base is Large Star.

I still have my doubts about Base Goku (U6 arc) > SSG Goku (BoG arc).
Remember that he absorbed all of SSG's powers (he did battle with Beerus as a SSJ, then he punched the Sun-like-Universe-busting-ball-of-energy in base), then he trained with Whis, then in the RoSaT for 3 years... he clearly is > SSG (Bog arc). It wasn't just a "transformation", he gained God Ki.

I think that Unknown seems more appropriate for the moment, given that the god ki supposedly enhances Goku in all forms going by his fight against Beerus.

Base Goku moved faster than Krillin could see while Krillin could see SSJB and Frieza Pre RoSaT

So,shouldn't 3. Form Frost be atleast on Multi Galaxy+ based on him>>SSJB(Revival of F saga) and Final Form is much stronger

I agree with ant on placing the Universe 6 fighters as Unknown, exercise paitence guys, we've barely seen anything from them yet.

i say we wait, however in the meantime i think they all should be atleast 3-B if anybody wants to make thier profiles right away

No, they should be rated based on whether they are only able to stand up against Piccolo and Buu, or against SSB Goku and Vegeta, and since we do not know how powerful regular SSJ Goku is, they should probably stay at unknown if they are only able to stand up to this form.

Can you find proof that base RoF Goku is stronger than he was when he first became SSG please?

Hello there, this is my second post on these forums :3

Well, in episode 24 Krillin mentions that base RoF Goku's ki "is completely different from when he fought Beerus-sama", but since Krillin is talking about ki here and being unable to feel the ki of a god he should be refering to non-god BoG Goku.

Gokuki1
Gokuki2

Well, all that Krillin seems to say is that Goku's regular form, without god ki, is much stronger than his regular form, without god ki, was at the time he fought Beerus. Or at the very least, it seems farfetched to assume that base Goku has grown stronger than his initial SSG form.

Antvasima said:
Well, all that Krillin seems to say is that Goku's regular form, without god ki, is much stronger than his regular form, without god ki, was at the time he fought Beerus. Or at the very least, it seems farfetched to assume that base Goku has grown stronger than his initial SSG form.
While you make a point,Akira said Goku fully absorbed God Form and Beerus said Goku made God's power his own and considering SSJ dealed much better with Beerus,it makes sense

No. He would have needed to power up an absolutely ridiculous number of times to go from solar system to multi-galaxy level in base. It definitely does not make sense. I would appreciate if you would immediately permanently drop this subject matter. Thank you.

Antvasima said:
No. He would have needed to power up an absolutely ridiculous number of times to go from solar system to multi-galaxy level in base. It definitely does not make sense. I would appreciate if you would immediately permanently drop this subject matter. Thank you.
Well considering the SSG transformation actually powered him up that amount of times, also we can't ignore the multiple statements made by characters such as Beerus (who is fighting him) and the Narrator, that Goku indeed absorbed the God Ki into his base form, if that wasn't the case, then SSJ wouldn't be able to fight Beerus at all, nor he could punch the sun-like sphere of energy that was stated to have enough power to destroy the Universe (the combined powers of Goku and Beerus were in that sphere) iirc. The multiplier being so ridiculously high doesn't matter.

Well, if your argument is more that Goku is currently on a similar scale of power in both his SSJ and SSG forms then that is a very different thing from claiming that he has powered up several millions of trillions of times since fighting Beerus.

What do the rest of the staff members think? Should we consider Goku as Multi-Galaxy level even in regular SSJ form?

Antvasima said:
Well, if your argument is more that Goku is currently on a similar scale of power in both his SSJ and SSG forms then that is a very different thing from claiming that he has powered up several millions of trillions of times since fighting Beerus.
What do the rest of the staff members think? Should we consider Goku as Multi-Galaxy level even in regular SSJ form?
yes. also worth noting , only 6 month of worth training made vegeta equel to goku and then they trained togehter for years so i agree with goku`s SS1 being atleast 3-B

@Ant a really hard question, I can't be sure because when he fought Beerus as a SSJ he apparently absorbed godly ki, but his hair was still blonde, then it turned blue when he mastered SSGSS, but seeing as hes purposely avoiding using god ki at all, he may not be multi-galaxy level with it.

In short: I'm uncertain and fairly sceptical, i'd also like to see others opinions on this

I think it seems pretty incoherent if a Fullpower Goku in SSG is at least 3-B and his next form same since he has no proper feats then they shouldn't be in mere ssj.Thats likely unquantifiable.Although I agree with the tournament contestants being at least 3-B though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back