• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Concerning Frost Tier from Universe 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Well, if your argument is more that Goku is currently on a similar scale of power in both his SSJ and SSG forms then that is a very different thing from claiming that he has powered up several millions of trillions of times since fighting Beerus.
What do the rest of the staff members think? Should we consider Goku as Multi-Galaxy level even in regular SSJ form?
Yeah, they implied that he is on a similar scale of power through all of his forms as he absorbed the SSG powers and made it his own, and as others have said, all of his recent training made him possibly stronger than what he was in the BoG arc.

Current SSB>SS1>Base>Limits surrpassed base goku>SS1>SSG. in order so it`s pretty much safe that even SS1 goku would be least 3-B, hell iirc even OBD consideres Base goku 3-B atleast

Victor2 said:
Current SSB>SS1>Base>Limits surrpassed base goku>SS1>SSG. in order so it`s pretty much safe that even SS1 goku would be least 3-B, hell iirc even OBD consideres Base goku 3-B atleast
I checked and they don't actually that would be like updating all of Narutos stats from base to multi continental for six paths power wacky scaling..

@Victor Well I always assumed his base form absorbed godly ki, and that it was the same level of power as the original red super saiyan god form, But SuperSaiyan Blue is the Super Saiyan ki with Godly Ki, right? so if it's blonde does it mean hes not using god ki? because that Godly Ki was what made him Multi-Galaxy in the first place. but it doesn't make any sense for god ki to be switched off and on like that it ..

If you can understand where i'm coming from, you're doing pretty good. DBS has made its SSJ powers even more confusing.

Btw Goku in SSGSS is probably several times stronger than SSG I'm not suggesting a baseless 3-A tier but "potentially higher" could be added given the circumstances?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Victor2 said:
I checked and they don't actually that would be like updating all of Narutos stats from base to multi continental for six paths power wacky scaling..
Nope, checked this and he is at least 3-B in his current base and SSJ and SSG... but that's another wiki so it doesn't matter. For me it's like this: SSB (U6 arc) > SSJ (U6 arc) > New Base (SBG) (U6 arc) <= SSB (RoF arc) > New Base (SBG) (RoF arc) > SSJ-post God (BoG arc) > SSG >>>>>>>>>>>>> (...) >>> Base (pre-God). *dat power-scaling*

He absorbed the SSG powers when fighting Beerus and was giving a better fight as a SSJ post-God (BoG arc) than he did as a SSG, then his training with Whis (RoF arc) + a new transformation (RoF arc) + 3 years in the RoSaT (U6 arc). So "at least 3-B" seems the right Tier IMO. When we have more statements/feats about his current state of power, then and only the we could add "at least 3-B, likely/possibly 3-A".

Well, all of this seems very uncertain and speculative. We need something concrete to go by before we set definitive tiers to any characters. Sorry.

Antvasima said:
Well, all of this seems very uncertain and speculative. We need something concrete to go by before we set definitive tiers to any characters. Sorry.
I agree, we should wait at least a couple episodes more, we still don't know why Goku transformed into SSJ instead of SSB.

when goku turned back to regular SS1 he was at the same level he was when he had SSG form up (refer to Goku`s statement and beerus`s) later in episode 14 it`s implied his base/SS1 surrpassed that level of power however goku lerned to controll his Ki and switch between god ki and regular Ki. SSG is like any other forms it powers varies on the battle power of the saiyan (refer to toriyama`s interview).

so imho anybody whos a match for current base goku should be 3-B in the least since his base is superior to his SS1 after absorbing God Ki and made it equel to his SSG form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back