• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Conceptual manipulation

Haven't read type 3 concept section for a long time so there are old changes that I'm not aware of

1. Why regenerating from destruction of type 3 concept is not high godly regeneration?Personal concept is still something that makes up and governs one existence, so it should be fundamental aspect by default

2. Any example of one character resists cm type 3 without having cm type 3 resistance? Because the pages say that it can be resisted via similar abilities but I haven't seen any cases before

1. The reason because normally you existed in a verse, a universe. Type 3 only govern your own personal existent. But there is still a larger concept which govern the bigger reality which is the universe you are in, so recover from type 3 destruction is treated as similar to mind and soul as mind and soul is also your personal thing. For better visual, destroy a building, you still have the ground, the building is type 3 concept why the ground is larger concept (type 2 or 1).

2. An example could be. A attack B's soul at conceptual level, but the attack is only type 3 and B resist soul hax, then B will also resist the attack without the need of a conceptual resistance. Well this is obviously excluding hax layers or dimensionality difference, because well those thing is very obvious

1. The reason because normally you existed in a verse, a universe. Type 3 only govern your own personal existent. But there is still a larger concept which govern the bigger reality which is the universe you are in, so recover from type 3 destruction is treated as similar to mind and soul as mind and soul is also your personal thing. For better visual, destroy a building, you still have the ground, the building is type 3 concept why the ground is larger concept (type 2 or 1).
That's actually not the best example since the old High Godly got nuked for how meaningless this kind of reasonning was.

I mean I'm well aware that type 3 is personal and type 2 is large scale and I can even give better example than yours but I don't ask how they function, I want to know why regenerating from destruction of specific concept is inferior to universal concept. You say that it is same as mind and soul destruction but many characters need type 3 concept to physically exist but they don't need to have soul and mind to maintain their physical bodies at all
2. An example could be. A attack B's soul at conceptual level, but the attack is only type 3 and B resist soul hax, then B will also resist the attack without the need of a conceptual resistance.
And the reason is? Destroying soul on conceptual level means destroying both soul and its concept instead of soul alone, soul is not abstract by default so how can we resist abstract damage in that way?

Btw if a personal concept is not a part of reality it governs then what is the type of it?

Back