• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@ZacharyGrossman273 Very very late reply but is it an outlier or not? I only want non-outliersish feats to make the profile more "accurate".

Yeah, but are they supposed to be "peak human"?

Human heroes =/= Peak humans, as they can be "enhanced". I want either:

A. Trained martial artists

B. Said to be peak humans

C. Called peak human by most fans/downplayers

Add the abilities of 1. Combatants from Fist of the North Star, Otakujuko, Grappler Baki, History's strongest disciple etc, cause they are just self trained badass. Also most characters of Street fighter due to same reasons. 2. Pokémon trainers 3. Luther Strode and other users of Hercules method. Cause they trained to be badass from reading a book, nothing else 4. Avatar verse benders, cause bending skills are just martial arts 5. Zoro, Garp, Sanji etc from One Piece, cause they are trained badass humans without devil fruit powers. . . There are many more to add, can't remember now.

In one of the Steven Universe comics (I forget which), two WWE-esque wrestlers physically defeated Pearl and Purple Puma, meaning that even without being a gem hybrid, the peak of Steven Universe humans is at least Mountain Level

Back