• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Link vs Sol Badguy

Really...?

Sorry it's just with how many rules there is and steps to follow I always assume there as to always be calc no matter what (I blame the Zelda curse for that in trying to upgrade up to 3-A the reason that I'm sceptical) but ok

How is the moon pearls BFR? Link never used it to BFR his opponents. He just uses that to dimension travel to the Dark world without turning into a rabbit.

Theglassman12 said:
How is the moon pearls BFR? Link never used it to BFR his opponents. He just uses that to dimension travel to the Dark world without turning into a rabbit.
Four sword adventures (GameCube) allows him to open Portales and send anything or anyone he wants into it or even go there himself.

Also there's BFR via Ghostly Ether

Can I see scans of the Four Swords thing?

Ok and like one out of the dozens of links use that so the chances of him using that before Dragon Install kicks in is highly unlikely, especially when Sol resists a lot of stuff from Link

Theglassman12 said:
Can I see scans of the Four Swords thing?

Ok and like one out of the dozens of links use that so the chances of him using that before Dragon Install kicks in is highly unlikely, especially when Sol resists a lot of stuff from Link
Sol using install of the bat or even close to it his even more unlikely

How exactly does that debunk my points at all? Especially when Link does not know what would even work on Sol?

Back