• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Link vs Accelerator

Celebrating 4-B Accelerator (hopefully I'm not an idiot and his upgrade wasn't accepted a ton of time ago)

Link (Composite) vs Accelerator

4-B versions, if it can be added regardless I'd restrict the Triforce.

The Gods' Chosen Hero:

The One Who Wields the Power of God:

Thunder Mcqueen dies:

Accelerator cut 1
Link Breath Of The Wild

I mean.......

God Stomp either way.

Either Accelerator thinks and Link explodes and dies or Link ressurects from it and stomps him back, and considering he has ressurection.....

Either way, the match is poor.

Question, do Accel's vectors work on ghosts and stuff like that? I'm 99% sure he does, but it's not written in his page.

Considering that he manipulated intangible (magical) forces and kicked a soul out of a body in this form, his vectors should work.

Out of curiosity, what gives link vector manipulation?

I mean, Accel has other stuff outside of vectors. The soul manipulation may bring down Link, same for manipulation souls with his vectors according to DT.

TriforcePower1 said:
Yeah, he only resists it.
Oh, ok... what in zelda has vector manipulation, though?

Just curious. One doesn't see a lot of vector manipulators around.

TriforcePower1 said:
I mean, Accel has other stuff outside of vectors. The soul manipulation may bring down Link, same for manipulation souls with his vectors according to DT.
Link resists soul manipulation, even then Accel's profile says it's limited, so I doubt it's useful

Accel's VM is >>>> Anything Link resisted. Also, Accel's revisions in general aren't finished yet. We still have to decide what "adding a third tree" classifies as

Back