• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Link (3-A) vs Dante (3-A)

Not Full Triforce Ganon tho. His regen is combat applicable.

Plus, even without it, he regened in a matter of a few minutes in TP.

Not what was shown in BotW. And what scene are you refering to?

In BotW it took Ganon a little over 100 years to regen a somewhat complete body.

Yeah just checked, that's my bad about not researching properly.

I think it would incon in that case, since Ganon would just get SLASHed repeatedly every time he tries to get back up, and Vergil wouldn't be able to put him down.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Not what was shown in BotW. And what scene are you refering to?

In BotW it took Ganon a little over 100 years to regen a somewhat complete body.
Actually, it "only" took him some weeks. According to Master Works, Zelda was preventing Ganon's regen till her powers weakened and Link woke up.

The only thing you guys need to do is link the thread to a mod and he will add, like, yeah, is that easy

But don't worry, I'll do it

Back