• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Link (3-A) vs Dante (3-A)

If I had to vote it'd be inconclusive. Dante still(likely) has a stat advantage, but it's far from one shot worthy. Both resist a hell of a lot of abilities but Dante's guns give him better range and is probably more mobile than Link. However, Link literally wields an anti-Dante sword with the Master Sword being "super-effective" on demons, and he has Fi on his side.

Imo, both likely realize that fighting is pointless and go get a drink and talk about the demon gods they killed.

Since the << are demmed as misconceptions I made this:

Tony di bugalu wrote:

Argosax the Chaos does the 3-A feat while being restricted and one universe away or something like that.

The Despair is even stronger as he is fully unsealed thanks to the ritual plus being taken out of his cocoon.

Void Mundus is stated to be stronger than the OG one who is comparable to TD.

DMC 2 Dante easily one shots/stoms TD and thinks of VD like a joke.

DMC4 Dante is stated to be superior to Sparda and is stronger than his other previous self.

DMC5 Dante is comparable if not stronger than his past self.

Urizen, who had some hours/days with Yamato back and some power from the three one shoted Dante and thought of Sparda as meaningless.

Then he gets pumped by the three during one month (take in mind that some days/hours where enough to stomp DMC5 Dante like nothing)

Dante gets Pumped by the three roots and gets the SDT unlocking his true power, confronts Urizen with one month and stomps him.

Urizen eats the fruit which is stronger than the three and is even more concentrated on human blood (the same thing that made mundus capable of slaying the previous king, who could be 3-A himself) and powers up.

Dante still best this Urizen but in base as the previus battle showed him how strong he is compared to him.

Then we have a full powah battle between SDT Dante and Vergil (later nero) who are the strongest thing in the whole verse.

I may have forgotten something but this is basically how big the scaling chain is for Dante/Vergil/Nero.

Schnee One said:
It's much better to state how far above something is in parenthesis
For example: A (One shotted) >B (Stated as Far Superior)>C
That requires the shift keys and mine are fugg'd

The real cal howard said:
If I had to vote it'd be inconclusive. Dante still(likely) has a stat advantage, but it's far from one shot worthy. Both resist a hell of a lot of abilities but Dante's guns give him better range and is probably more mobile than Link. However, Link literally wields an anti-Dante sword with the Master Sword being "super-effective" on demons, and he has Fi on his side.

Imo, both likely realize that fighting is pointless and go get a drink and talk about the demon gods they killed.
Oh, I completely forgot that the Master Sword is effective against demons and stuff like that. I change my vote to Inconclusive FRA.

Tony di bugalu said:
Argosax the Chaos does the 3-A feat while being restricted and one universe away or something like that.
Keep in mine the feat is above 3A via merging of 2 universes and one of the universes being larger than our universe by an unknowable ammount

Tony di bugalu said:
Dante has never being weak to those things (unless SBA changes something), he even resist them in verse.

I also keep my vote.
Dante doesn't need to be weak to them in the same vein that a dragon doesn't need to prove to be weak to whatever Natsu does for Natsu to be super-effective. Master Sword and Light/Silver Arrows are super effective on demons.

Tony di bugalu said:
he even resist them in verse
Well, this will develop into a FRA thread and I already gave my arguments. I will unfollow, if something changes please tell me.

Goodbye and good night everyone.

As I said before, the >>> signs for Dante are a bit exaggerated.

Dante probably has the AP advantage but it is not as large as people say, considering just how,..massively above everything else in the series the Triforce is meant to be.

Back