• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs. Snow Golem

Jinsye

She/Her
Aight, time to make us fight a snowman. Human has no prior knowledge.

Composite Human has 1 hour of prep time.

They start 10m apart from eachother.

No weapons above 9-A are allowed.

Vehicles aren't allowed unless Snow Golem stomps.

Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in a Minecraft Taiga.

Who wins?

Snow Golem: 0

Composite Human: 0

Snow golem by chuchucolate-d6eakrc
CompositeHuman

K then. CH eventually melts snowman due to having far more combat experience and intelligence

Although you dont have to reach boiling temperature to melt ice...

Yobobojojo said:
K then. CH eventually melts snowman due to having far more combat experience and intelligence
Although you dont have to reach boiling temperature to melt ice...
  • snow

CH uses a flame thrower, gives the burn effect (which ignores durability, even when i am not counting game mechanics),

Snow golem dies in 1 hit, GG, CH FRA

Snow Golems in Minecraft don't melt when near hot substances, do they? IIRC They can exist for a prolonged period of time in the Nether, which is literally filled with magma.

DerpCity said:
Snow Golems in Minecraft don't melt when near hot substances, do they? IIRC They can exist in the Nether, which is literally filled with magma.
duhhhh, they are not even close to lava, and that is just game mechanics

BattleReviews said:
DerpCity said:
Snow Golems in Minecraft don't melt when near hot substances, do they? IIRC They can exist in the Nether, which is literally filled with magma.
Remembers how Sans is 8-C just to be in Hotland

Ih wai, that's not game machanic. Pheeww

DMB 1 said:
BattleReviews said:
DerpCity said:
Remembers how Sans is 8-C just to be in Hotland
Ih wai, that's not game machanic. Pheeww
probably undertale wankers

DerpCity said:
Snow Golems in Minecraft don't melt when near hot substances, do they? IIRC They can exist for a prolonged period of time in the Nether, which is literally filled with magma.
im pretty sure some flamethrowers are hotter than magma

@BattleReviews Sans doesn't instantly die when he enters an area that evaporates styrofoam near instantly. I'm inclined to believe he has the durability to match.

@RRTheEndMan Considering the entirety of the Nether is an underground realm, I think Magma is the more fitting terminology. Also, its been a while since I played Minecraft, so I'll concede my point that they can survive in the Nether if they do actually die there now.

DerpCity said:
@BattleReviews Sans doesn't instantly die when he enters an area that evaporates styrofoam near instantly. I'm inclined to believe he has the durability to match.
@RRTheEndMan Considering the entirety of the Nether is an underground realm, I think Magma is the more fitting terminology. Also, its been a while since I played Minecraft, so I'll concede my point that they can survive in the Nether if they do actually die there now.
because the lava isnt even close to his feets, and a regular human can also just walk through hot temperature with lava under the platforms

@BattleReviews The styrofoam cup wasn't close to the lava either, it was roughly the same distance away from it that Sans was, and as I said it got completely evaporated. Regardless, this is probably derailment and would be better suited to a Content Revision Thread.

Considering the Snow Golem melts under less hot conditions (Turns out I've missed a lot, it melts in the desert and even the jungle too. Huh. That's quite the heat weakness.) I'll probably give it to the Composite Human if he uses his flamethrower.

You're right, it doesn't. But if you saw a snowman with a pumpkin on its head in real life, even if it could move and is actively trying to attack you, would you instantly assume you'll need to use a flamethrower to destroy it? Considering he doesn't have prior knowledge, he could possibly assume that it has normal Snowman durability of "oh crap someone ran into me kind of fast and now I'm dead," to which a flamethrower would probably be overkill.

I'm not saying he wouldn't make the connection that its weak to heat/fire, but why would bring a flamethrower to fight something that looks like something you can physically break? He probably doesn't even know its ranged given the fact that as the op says he has no prior knowledge, unless Prep Time gives him that knowledge which I doubt.

Containing serious fighters within him or not, none have had to fight a living snowman with 9-A durability.

DerpCity said:
I'm not saying he wouldn't make the connection that its weak to heat/fire, but why would bring a flamethrower to fight something that looks like something you can physically break? He probably doesn't even know its ranged given the fact that as the op says he has no prior knowledge, unless Prep Time gives him that knowledge which I doubt.
Containing serious fighters within him or not, none have had to fight a living snowman with 9-A durability.
Composite human had the combined knowledge of evry person that ever existed on the planet. He would know how strong a SnowGolem form Minecraft is.

DerpCity said:
because its in his arsenal. he would try out hitting it and breaking it like a normal snowman, yes, but when he sees that doesnt work he'll use the flamethrower.

@DMB 1 Not in this fight, he doesn't. The Op explicitly states "Aight, time to make us fight a snowman. Human has no prior knowledge" in the first line, and I'm pretty sure that we don't give Composite Human prior knowledge on the basis of his opponent being from a fictional franchise ever.

@Unimportantalt I severely doubt that he can access anything in his arsenal at any time. He's not a Loony Toon with Hammerspace to pull weapons out of, after all. Assuming he even brings the flamethrower, if he tries the melee approach first, I'd presume its difficult to pull out a flamethrower when you're being rapidly pelted with snowballs that can knock a man in a full plate made of solid gold with enough force to knock him into the air. Again, if he starts with attacking with the flamethrower I don't doubt he has this in the bag, but I'm just inclined to believe that very few people would think to start with a flamethrower when fighting what looks like a snowman.

I severely doubt that he can access anything in his arsenal at any time. He's not a Loony Toon with Hammerspace to pull weapons out of, after all. Assuming he even brings the flamethrower, if he tries the melee approach first, I'd presume its difficult to pull out a flamethrower when you're being rapidly pelted with snowballs that can knock a man in a full plate made of solid gold with enough force to knock him into the air. Again, if he starts with attacking with the flamethrower I don't doubt he has this in the bag, but I'm just inclined to believe that very few people would think to start with a flamethrower when fighting what looks like a snowman.

if he cant dodge them (which i doubt) he could just hide behind a tree and change. after all, much higher movement speed and a flamethrower is allowed here. he tries it first, doesnt work, gets pelted, runs, changes to flamethrower, melts it with ease. and almost everyone knows that snow gets melted by fire.

Yes, CH knows he's fighting someone equal to him.

No, he does not know that he's fighting a snowman.

Back